001

ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ...

❞𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄❞

!DISCLAIMER!

-INCLUDES SPANKING, DEGRADING, DADDY KINK, CHOKING, HUMILIATION KINK, SLIGHT SADISM, SLIGHT GL, AND OTHER MATURE THEMES

...

"Nothing more than this alright, you promise?"

"As if my cock ramming into you is friend's things."

She scoffed.

"But I promise."

...

(This is your outfit but if this isn't your style feel free to imagine with something else!)

The sound of her shoes clacked against her wooden floor as she made her way to get ready for the surprise her friend had planned. Tonight she knew something was special especially because she finally had the motivation to dress up for this. Emphasis on special that was going to take part in a little while.

"Hurry up whore I don't even know how many times I have to yell at you for this..."

"Oh, why don't you fuck me while you're at it."

"That's my girl."

Her friend laughed as she hung up on the other line and so did she. For some reason it always had her get into the mood from the way her sultry voice soothed her worries. On the other hand, the commitment wasn't much of a thing she was looking forward to.

After some time passed by she heard the screeching of a car parking right outside her walkway. She hurried to finish her last touch-ups and dashed through the door. She stopped in a halt at the sight of his grin curling more upwards at the disbelief written on her face.