❝𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘❞

↯↯↯

He now tied your hands with his shirt hanging you up on one of the hooks on the clothing rack. His tie wrapped around your mouth only to be taken off whenever you wanted to give in. He really did have his way and by this he had you expose yourself all to him. You faced him showing off every feature of you even the marks he smirked at when he glanced. He went on his knees leaving trails of sloppy kisses down your stomach. Soon after did his mask of passion unveil his careless needs having his tongue meet your entrance. Soon after did his hands graze your thighs embedding his nails into your skin and pried open your legs.

His tongue circled your clit then directed onto it going from soft to deep within seconds. Instantaneously you tried to force your legs back together within the moment of your muffled moans spilling out but still he couldn't let go of his thoughts. Shocking vibrations sent up within you causing your back to arch. His touch managed to explore all of you and maybe he was just that good but never did he fail to have you shiver at his grasp. With every suck and tug at your clit and warmth left yourself whine at his pure arousal.

Like he already wasn't having his fun, his touch became aggressive. Maybe it was the inaudible sound of your wails or how your thighs shivered under him whatever it was he needed you. One of his hands let go from your thigh and by then did his finger slip inside you. You whined with his fingers ramming into you with his tongue twisting and twirling around you not caring whether or not your walls tightened around him.

You cummed on the spot not being able to handle it. An orgasm tore through your body letting your final last loud groaning moans roll off your tongue. He swallowed it whole savoring the sweet flavor of you. Sucking the rest on his fingers he went up to your face.

His warm hot breath flowed onto your face "Please daddy...I cant." "Ah what was that? Giving up so soon. Now how badly do you need it?" He questioned sliding his finger on your lip. "I've had my fun please..." He chuckled "Aw you're so cute when you beg. " He untied your hands as you held yourself up against the wall barely. "Look at you. How pathetic." He whispered against your ear dressing himself as you did so too. He laughed in silence at your constant need of holding yourself up from his touch before.

You left out of the changing room struggling to even stand or take composure. A lady who worked there walked past you but not without a comment at you two. "Looks like you had a lot of fun here" She snarkily remarked looking at all your hickeys. With a glare back at him you knew somehow it wasn't over.

...