11

Stefan smirks jumping down from the huge window in Liam's living room, william frowns as harry and liam stood up and louis took some step back.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" Liam says his hands fisting, Stefan chuckles and looks at louis who was trying to act strong but he was scared really scared, he knows harry will surely hand him to stefan and let him kill him.

"I'm stefan louis' old friend even tho I'm meeting him first time now and..." Stefan looks towards harry stuffing his hands in his pocket he continued "...Harry's brother or step brother you can say"

"You're not my brother! I don't know you, get outta here" louis looks surprisingly at harry, "what is happening?" William questions standing up.

"Go upstairs william" louis orders his brother who was about to argue but "go upstairs bub" harry says smiling towards william and he huffs going upstairs inside Liam's room and locking the door.

"What're you here for?" Liam asks and harry and louis looks towards stefan who took some steps towards louis but stopped when liam came Infront of him.

"What. Are you here for" liam says his sharp fangs appearing and his eyes shifting to red, stefan looks towards louis who looks at his feet, "I'm here to kill him! He fucking killed my mother"

"He has his reasons"

Louis and liams looks towards harry who spoke that, "I don't give a fuck about his reasons. He took away my mother's life he should be punished for his crimes. His friend damon let him go but i won't I'll make him pay for everything he did to my mother fucking filthy monster killed my moth-"

"What mother? Which mother huh? Wasn't she your mother when you fucking ran away after your father's death huh? Wasn't she your mother when she was crying for you to return but you didn't you never did! Wasn't she your mother when you left without thinking what she'll do after her husband's death. She has to face two huge pain one of losing his husband and second losing his only hope left his only son! Wasn't she your mother then?" Louis yells at stefan his face red from screaming so much, harry was right beside him.

Stefan looks at harry "harry....he killed our mother! Our only parent left he fucking killed her without thinking he took away your ev-"

"You have no right to say anything to louis when YOU were the one who left your mother when she really needed you. You were the one who just ran away without thinking about your mother or what she'll do losing you and her husband both.... honestly its all your fault" harry says poking Stefan's chest spiting every words with rage.

Stefan rubs his head on the verge of tears, "y-you don't understand me-"

"Did you tried to understand me? What would've you done if some random stranger turns you into a vampire and gives you nothing to feed i wasn't even in my right state of mind I'd never hurt someone never in my life" louis says shaking his head, tears falling from his eyes.

Liam who was quite all the time speaks up, "whatever is done is done, digging back old crimes and graves won't fix anything just creat new problems"

Stefan rubs his face signing "y-yeah you guys are right i should have taken care of my other but i was a coward to leave her alone and.... I'm sorry louis for whatever i said" stefan says walking towards Louis who wipes his tears and running nose sniffing cutely he says "It's okay stefan I'm happy you're sorry for what you did and I'm extremely sorry for what i did too"

"So let's be friends?"

"Yeah sure"

Stefan hugs louis looking at harry who was looking unsure and smirking, "It's nice to meet you louis"

"You too stefan" louis says smiling and harry huffs throwing his hands in air he says "I'm going to check on william" before louis could say anything harry was walking upstairs.

"Its lunch time c'mon foods waiting" liam says going in the kitchen leaving stefan and louis alone, "liam makes the best food ever come I'm starving" louis giggles and stefan gave him a grin and watches as the tiny vampire goes to wards kitchen he smirks "you don't know what you've put yourself into louis"

•••

"Bub?" Harry knocks on door and William's tiny voice was heard "who?" Harry smikes and replies "its me harry bub" after a second he heard tiny foot steps and then the door was opened.

"Bub?" Harry peeks in and sees william sitting on bed sniffing with red eyes, "aw love what happened?" Harry sits next to william pulling him in his lap and william snuggles in Harry's chest mumbling "louis never lied to me or hide something from me and now he.... doesn't trust me enough to say what happened in past"

"Love he's your brother whatever he did or is doing is for your own safety darling I'm sure he'll tell you as soon as its time bub" harry says rubbing William's back.

William giggles and looks up at harry "bub?" Harry smiles cupping William's face he gave him a Eskimo kiss and says "bub as in bubbles" and william giggles loudly making harry smile fondly at him, the most beautiful laugh he heard

"Let's go downstairs for lunch i smell delicious food"

"Carry me please"

"Anything you say bub"