-Driven-

Once he had started he couldn't stop. Every punch had a driven force and every hit landed directly onto Jisungs face. The younger boy tried to shield his face with his hands but Minho was merciless, he beat the boy relentlessly. "You" *Punch "Left" *Punch "Me" *Punch "To" *Punch "DIE!" He screamed. Minho finally released Jisung who coughed up blood and wiped his stained face. "Minho- please" He begged. Jisung clutched his side where his hip was cut open. "Do you know what you did to me?" Minho mumbled. "I had to take a shit ton of medication because what you did left me fucked up for years," He said. "I had to convince myself that you were a piece of shit because a part of me kept telling me there was a reason behind it all". 

"I had months of sleepless nights because every time I closed my eyes I could still see your fucking face! YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND, MY EVERYTHING!" Minho cried. Jisun's breathing was shallow as he tried to breathe through the stench of blood. "I almost ended my life because of you" Minho whispered. He looked up to glare at Jisung again, the dark-haired boy was either passed out or dead. Minho checked for a pulse and didn't know if he was relieved or angry to find one. He could easily leave Jiusng to bleed out and die in the cold, dark safehouse, or he could be the better man and save Jisung. Decisions decisions, Minho needed to make the right one. "Fuck you Jisung," He said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Minho what the fuck?" Hyunjin exclaimed. Minho walked through the house carrying a bloodied Jisung in his arms. He set him onto the couch in the main room. "Is he alive?" Felix asked. "Get him patched up" Minho ordered and Jeongin ran to grab a medical emergency kit. "I need a fucking drink" Minho mumbled. He made his way over to the kitchen and helped himself to the alcohol in the fridge. "What did you do to him?" A voice behind him said. Chan stood at the kitchen island eating some random fancy food thing. "Punched him" He simply answered. Chan sighed and took the glass away from Minho. "Stop drinking on the job," He said. Minho was about to argue with him but a commotion from the other room grabbed his attention. 

"You were the one chasing me down the other night," Jisung said pointing a finger at Hyunjin. "Yeah and I would of fucking killed you if I wasn't so distracted," Hyunjin remarked. "Bullshit, I put your ass on the ground in three seconds along with two of your other friends" Jisung laughed. Hyunjin frowned and took a step towards him. "Hyunjin No, he's injured," Felix said. Jisung had a huge plaster stuck across the slash in his side and a bloody cloth over his nose. "He needs to watch himself," He said. Felix shook his head pushed him away. "You are lucky that I don't come over there and break your nose, looks like Minho already tried," Hyunjin said. Jisung rolled his eyes. Hearing his name being mentioned Minho came back into the room and sent a glance at Jisung. "Don't think for a fucking second that I'm letting you off easy, I still need information but you can stay here tonight" He hissed. Jisung nodded gratefully and looked away. 

"Can I rip his eyes out with a spoon when we torture him?" Hyunjin asked. Felix elbowed him in the ribs and Minho frowned at him. Hyunjin took the hint and made his exit followed by Felix. Minho sat on the armchair diagonal to Jisung. "You've got some fucking explaining to do," He said. Jisung sighed and looked up at the gold light fixture. "Shit..where would I even start," he said. "You can start by telling me where the fuck you've been for that last few years," Minho said. "I made a fake passport and moved to Malaysia for a few months but then my mom called to tell me that my father's funeral would be held in Japan," He said. "I stayed there for a while and got a job working for the government, I made some friends, and then I moved back to Seoul a few months ago with them" Jiusng stated. Minho grabbed two crystal glasses from a shelf and poured Jisung and himself a drink. "why did you do it?" Minho whispered. Jisung looked down guiltily.

"A group of my father's friends threatened to kill my mom if I didn't comply with their orders," He said. Minho clenched his jaw. "That's a pathetic excuse and you know it, you could have come to me" He hissed. "I know, and I'm angry that I didn't, it hurts knowing that I could have saved you but instead I was a coward and I put myself above you," Jisung said. "I can't change what I did, but I can fix it, I wasn't there for you then but I'm here now doesn't that count?" He asked. Minho looked down. "You can't waltz in here after what you did and expect me to trust you again, Your apology won't fix anything and I don't think I can ever trust you again," He said. Jisung nodded his head and glanced at his shoes. "But we can move on, I need your help right now whether I want to admit it or not". Jisung looked back up at Minho. "There's something I should tell you before you start to trust me again though" Jisung interrupted. But before he could speak, a crash resonated throughout the room, Minho jumped up startled and Chan ran into the room. "What the fuck was that?" Minho asked. "Someone smashed the window open on the basement level" Chan explained. 

Minho ran out of the room to investigate leaving Jisung and chan alone. "You need to keep your mouth shut" he warned. "He has the right to know," Jisung said, glaring at the older. "You are putting my life and your own in jeopardy so be careful what you say" Chan hissed. "Who gives a shit if they find out? If we stay here they can't control us or hurt us" Jisung mumbled. "Listen to me, they are more powerful than you think, don't be fucking stupid and put yourself in danger like that, I care about you okay? we need to stay alive and this is the only way" Chan replied. Jisung sighed and looked back at his half-full glass. "Fine, but when the time comes I won't betray him again,"