-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟘 K𝕒-

Start from the beginning

They're quite young.
They're different species from different planets.
Beomgyu doesn't have an identity on Earth.
And... what's the point.. In approximately two months, the cyborg will die or lose his memories...

Beomgyu sighed "I knew it..." then made a chuckle "We don't have to do it for real, the action is enough for me.. I don't need the law to recognise our union, just my heart needs to know. I made the ring smaller for it to go around your pinky! Not the ring finger.."

Taehyun giggled "Seriously? You're so cute..." he reached up to squeeze his cheeks "Okay~ Yes I'll marry you."

"Yay!!!" He embraced the boy immediately. They shared a tender kiss before retracting themselves so that Beomgyu can slide the ring down Taehyun's pinky.

The older gently brought Taehyun's hand to his lips and planted a soft kiss on it. He gazed into his eyes after "T'es trop beau.."
(You're so handsome..)

"How do you know French anyway?!!"

Beomgyu raised his fist up "Now that I'm finally engaged to my favourite person, it's time to get married!"

"ALREADY—"

Hand stationery on Taehyun's, they teleported again.

─────☆─────

"Eh?"

Taehyun looked around, they're still in Paris judging by the tower that's still there. He perceived that they're in an even more elevated place.

On a balcony..

Of a hotel room apparently "We're at an L word hotel! I had booked us a room in advance!" Beomgyu beamed.

'When did he get the time to prepare this?!' Taehyun wondered but he's truly flattered that Beomgyu cares like this. "Wait a love hotel?!!" Red seared all throughout his cheeks.

"Uh-huh! A short-stay hotel operated primarily for the purpose of sexual activities!!"

"I know what that is! Why're you so enthusiastic?!" He looked out of the glass window behind him that separates the balcony and the room. His eyes widened, the room is so romantic and luxurious looking.

Beomgyu's sudden monologue snapped him out of it.

"Do you take Kang Taehyun as your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for po—"

Taehyun burst out a peal of laughter "Um berry it's not your job to say that. There's normally a third person"

"Ehhh? But my romantic films-"

"Make your own vows silly"

"Oh-" With a chuckle, Beomgyu gently took hold of his hands and gazed into his eyes,
"Where to start... Taeberry.. honestly when I first met you, I felt attached at first sight. I just immediately wanted to be close to you.. And I'm glad I made that move because having you in my life is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I really respect you, the most amazing and beautiful human welcomed the ignorant and deceptive alien that I used to be in their life. That deserves respect wow.

You're my comfort, my favourite existence, the only one I want to hold hands with, kiss and cuddle. You mean the most to me berry.."