The Pleasure in Pain...(Draco Malfoy love story) One step closer...

Chapter 19 - One step closer...

Draco's P.O.V.

My eyes were bleary as I forced them open, they stung a bit in the bright light streaming in through the open curtains. I pulled back the covers and shivered slightly as I left the cozy warmth of my bad. I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a clean pair of faded Armani jeans, a fitted white t-shirt and my school robes. I quickly pulled on my clothes and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and may have used a small spell to enhance my awesome bed hair... Afterwards I went out to the common room an d crept up on Hermione, who was kneeling by the coffee table doing potions homework. I looked over her shoulder to see that we were going to be making Veritisilum. I knew how to make it as I has to supply the D- NO DRACO! Do NOT think about that! I pkaced my hands over Hermione's eyes ub a futile bid to rid my mind of those horrible memories. Hermione let out a small shreik of surprise before giggling softly. I chuckled with her before removing my hands and softly kissing the smooth skin of her temple. She sighed happily. I LOVE it when she sighs. I know, me, the GREAT Draco Malfoy, reduced to nothing more than a love sick puppy! It's really rather pitiful! AH WELL! I guess that not everything last forever! Maybe I just had a stage of greatness that all changed when Hermione came into my life. Whatever happened I actually quite like it...

"Come of 'Mione! We need to go get some breakfast." As soon as the words left my mouth Hermioe was standing infront of me, ready to go and tugging on my sleeve. I swear that the girl is becoming part labrador, always looking for her next meal. Either that or she is turning into a Weasley. Now I have nothing against the Weasleys but they always seem to be thinking about food, and they eat MASSES! Take Ron for example, he could eat for around three days straight and still be hungry afterwards! It is not natural! I slowly came back to reality when Hermione yanked me into a sitting position in the dining room. I hadn't realised that I had been lost in thought for quite so long! I quiely started to eat my breakfast, savouring every bite as I always have, whilst HErmione and Ron wolfed down theirs. They sat talking quietly to each other as I finished eating and when we were all done we got up and went to lessons. We had D.A.D.A first period so we should probably be ontime! Besides I actually like the class which is saying something. We walk into the classroom and towards our usual seats. We sat down and chatted whilst we waited for the teacher to arrive.

"Right class settle down!" Professor Mansfield said as he walked into the room. (A/N: Lydia and Cressie...MR MANS!!!!!!!! =P ) He had always freaked me out just a little, that weird scar on his lip that he never told anyone how he got. It gave me the shivers. I looked towards the board and saw that we would be practicing combat today. Just as I was about to pair up with 'Mione Professor Mansfield cut across me.

"Right I will be drawing the partners out of a hat!" He announced.

"Granger with Patil. Weasley with Longbottom. Potter with Crabbe. Zabini with Lovegood. Malfoy with Finnigan." I Stopped listening after this and just walked over to my space oposite Finnigan and pulled out my wand. I closed my mind off to the rest of the room and focussed on the fight ahead.

"Now, we will stop when one of you is disarmed, the last person with their wand is the overall winner and will get points towards their house! Now let the fight begin!" The professor yelled. Finnigan threw spell after spell at me which I simply blocked, he was yelling the spell out whereas I was doing it all silently. I had mosatered the art of silent spell many years ago. After a while I got bored and decided to mess with Finnigan, I let him think that he was beating me when really he was just putting himself in an even worse situation. With practiced ease I suddenly turned on the offenesive, noticing that all other fights were finished and all eyes were on us. I flicked spell after spell at Finnigan who didn't know what spell was coming at him so he didn't know which block to use. I started to use more advanced spells, ones that he probably didn't know the name of. I suddenly had an idea, I had learnt this spell a few years ago, when I was getting trained by my father. It basically involved reaching into another's mind to see their next move, but it also worked in other ways. You could control their movements. It was not dark magic, just highly advanced. I looked into Finnigan's mind and found out what move he was going to use next, but at the last minute I changed his mind so the spell went wrong and backfired. He went flying and hit the wall, his wand spinning out of his hand and straight into mine. I looked at it, seven inch African Blackwood with a dragon scale core. Not bad. I thought to myself as Finnigan got slowly to his feet. I threw him his wand, knowing that he would instantly attack me again. And I was right. As soon as he caught the wand he was throwing spell after spell at me. All of them silent. I started to use spells that I hadn't used since I was first thrown into that dungeon at my home. Instinctively I shot spell after spell at the boy, who I was slowly forcing into the corner. It was as though I was in some kind of trance, where I couldn't stop until he begged me to. I flicked my wrist and his wand flew out of his hand for a second time that lesson. I looke at him and cast a binding charm on him before mentally thinking "crucio" very softly. I couldn't do it hard because that would be wrong but if I did it softly then I wouldn't feel bad about it later. I then looked into his mind, looking further than I ever had. What I saw shocked me. It shocked me more than anything else. The boy who claimed to have never met his father had known him all along. What nobody knew was who it was. Until now. Now I knew, and that could possibly be the answer to all my questions. This boy's father was...

A/N: CLIFFY!!! If you want to guess who his father is comment below. Other than that I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will upload asap!!

Comment

Vote

<3 u all

Ning XXxx