The Pleasure in Pain... (Draco Malfoy love story) - Infuriated

Chapter 21 - Infurated

Seamus' P.O.V.

How does he know? He can't know! But what if he really does?

All of these things were coarsing through my head once Malfoy had walked off. I stalked off to my sanctury, the only place that I could actually contact my father from. As I reached teh owlary I walked over to my owl and found a letter tied to his leg. I ripped it off and gave the owl a nut. I opened teh letter slowly, almost not wanting to know what I have to do!

"Seamus, My faithful son.

I am sorry that I haven't owled you in a while but I have been busy working on the finer details of our plan. I hope that you don't mind helping me but you know how your aunt is. Bella can be so very controlling! Now what I really wrote to tell you was that your roll in our plan has been worked out to the finest of details. At exactly twelve o'clock tomorrow night.......

Draco's P.O.V.

I had a whim to go out to the Quiddich pitch so I grabbed my plain Quiddich robes and my Althalus 2011 broom, currently the faster broom yet to be created. I shot out of the changing rooms and into the sky. I didn't realise just how much I needed this. What I did know was that I missed late night flying. I looked up at the midnight moon and sighed. I flew towards my favourite haunt, a little clearing in the Forbidden Forest when a piercing scream rang through the air. I looked towards teh astronomy tower and saw a figure plummeting down teh outside of it, their hair flowing out behind them. Suddenly I recognised that scream, Hermione!

Hermione's P.O.V.

I knew that I was under the imperious curse because I had no control over my movements. I was walking towards the astronomy tower. I reached the tower only to find the door open and the curtains billowing in the wind. I was compelled to walk to the window. Placing my hands on the window sills I just stared out. Faintly I caught sight of someone out on their broom. I felt the curse lift but stayed where I was, moving could cause someone to try and kill me. I felt someone place their hands on my hips, holding me there. I felt their warm breath on my neck yet shivered.

"Sweet sweet Hermione, such a waste!" Said a thick Irish accent. I would know that accent anywhere.

"Why Seamus?" I asked.

"Becuase my father asked." He stated before poushing me from the window. I blood curdeling scream was ripped from my throat. I was facing the ground, my hair streaming out behind me. The ground was rushing towards me at an alarming rate. Suddenly I was tearing across the Quiddich pitch with somebody's arm wrapped arond my waist. I was carefully placed on the ground and turned to see who my savour was. There, looking like a god with the wind whipping at his billowing robes, stood my very own Draco Malfoy. I placed my arms around his neck and crashed my lips to his. Our kiss was passionate and fierce. We broke apart to see people streaming from the building, McGonnegal in the lead. When they reached us I was seemingly sobbing into Draco's robes, my arms wrapped tightly round his waste and his around me gently, comfortingly.

"What happened here?" McGonnegal asked.

"I-I-I was un-un-under the im-im-imperious curse and w-wa-wal-walked to the a-a-astronomy tower and there wa-was S-s-s-seamus a-and he p-p-pushed me!" I managed to choke out between sobs. A collective gasp was emitted by the crowd but Draco just growled and held me closer. I buried my head in his chest and continued sobbing.

"What part do you have in this Mr Malfoy?" McGonnegal demanded. I heard Draco sigh.

"I was out flying earlier this evening and lost track of time! I was flying back when I heard Hermione scream so I went and caught her!" Draco explained. I knew this wasn't true but I had to give it to him that he sounded as though he was telling the truth. McGonnegal nodded and then turned back to me.

"Who did you say pushed you?" She questioned me.

"S-seamus Fin-finnigan." I stuttered. I was still shaken up by the expearience.

"If you and Mr. Malfoy would follow me." She demanded rather than asked. Obediently we followed, Draco's arms still around me. We reached her office and saw teh pensieve ready to use. I sighed knowing what was ahead. I took my wand from my pocket and drew out the memory, placing it in the pensieve.

Draco's P.O.V.

I watched quietly as Hermione drem the memory from her temple. It had always intruiged me, so I was just that little bit excited to be seeing Hermione's side of the story. For now I had to remember things differently.

"Mr Malfoy and I will watch your memory Miss Granger and then in turn we shall watch Mr Malfoy's. We shall deal with Mr Finnigan later." McGonnegal stated. I stepped towards the pensieve and divied in.

I was seeing the world from Hermione's point of view. I was walking towards the Astronomy tower and I could tell that I was under the imperious curse. I got there to find the door wide open and the curtains billowing in the wind. I walked over to the window and placed my hands on the sill. I felt the curse lift and yet knew not to move. I felt hands on my waist and somebody's warm breath on my neck sending shivers of disgust down my spine.

"Sweet sweet Hermione, such a waste!" Said a thick Irish accent. I would know that accent anywhere.

"Why Seamus?" It felt as though I Was the one saying this but my voice came out as Hermione's. I knew that McGonnegal was expeariencing the same thing.

"Because my father asked." He said, his voice devoid of all emotion. Then he pushed me out of the window and a gut wrenching scream was ripped from my throat. My hair was streaming out behind me and the ground was rushing towards me at an alarming rate. Suddenly I was being whisked towards the Quiddich pitch, a warm strong arm wrapped around my waist. I was placed gently on the ground and looked up to see me.

I was suddenly back in McGonnegal's office and I was ever so slightly dazed. Carefully I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wand. I pulled the memory from my temple and placed in in the pensieve. I paced up and down whilst they were viewing my memory. It was wierd to have others seeing and feeling what I felt. It felt as though my privacy was being invaded, my own private world being viewed carelessly by others. I made sure not to include the kiss in the memory I had given.

When they surfaced teh doors burst open and there was a very angry looking Seamus Finnigan. Hermione cowered behind me and I gave  him my coldest Malfoy glare. He had teh sense to shrink back from the dagger I was shooting at him with my eyes. He raised his wand to his temple. I had a feeling that he wasn't going to take his memory. I watched him and quickly looked in his mind. He was going to kill himself and then have it blamed on us. I quickly disarmed him. McGonnegal looked at me strangley but didn't have time to say anything because at that exact moment the far wall blew apart. I sheiled Hermione and myself from the flying bricks and debry. When I stood up and removed the charm from around us I looked out at the wall and there stood....

A/N: CLIFFY!!!!!!! Jks no way am I THAT cruel! If you read this Lyds I bet you thought I would!!! =P

There stood none other than my cheating lying father himself. My mother at his side. By this time I was thinking up the meny ways that I could get me and Hermione out.

"Hello father." I said coldly at the same time Finnigan happily chirped "Father you made it!"

McGonnegal and Hermione looked from me to Finnigan and back again. I chuckled at their confusion.

"So father to what do I owe the displeasure?" I sneered.

"I want my two sons to fight to see who is best. I think that now is as good a time as any." Lucius said happily.

"You do realise that it is a death sentence for Finnigan?" I asked him perplexed.

"Ah well you see to make this interesting your loves can help you!" He decided. Hermione pulled herself up beside me. I waited for Finnigan's to arrive. I don't know who was more shocked when through the door walked the one, the only...

A/N: This really is the end! Hope you enjoyed it! Blame the cliffy on my sister! I do! =P