The Pleasure in Pain... (Draco Malfoy love story) - I want answers! NOW!

Chapter 14 - I want answers! NOW!

Draco's P.O.V.

I screamed as the spell hit me, the force of it was stronger than ever! I could feel myself losing conciousness as my father continued to torture me. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a blueish glow. I managed to turn my head towards the glow and saw Hermione surrouded by the glow of untamed wandless magic. She looked like an angel, all her wounds healed, her hair blowing about in a non-existant wind. I saw her hurl the magic at the man in front of me, throwing him into the wall. Then she walked over to me, placing the sweetest kiss on my lips before taking a hold of me and dissaparating somewhere. I slowly let the darkness take over me.

--

Every inch of me hurt. It hurt more than anything I had ever experienced. My arms and legs felt as though a thousand pins had been stuck into them. My body felt as though someone had slashed along every inch of it with a knife. My head felt as though I had been hit by about sixteen bludgers! I hurt, every inch of my being was in complete agony! I couldn't move, I couldn't even open my mouth to scream. I was held in in a state of suspended animation. Not moving, not living, only existing! I couldn't tell whether or not I was dead, but then again I would not be in such pain if I were dead. I wish I could wake up, just to know if Hermione is alright. I hope that she is alright. If my father has done anything to her, as soon as I am free of this infernal darkness I will rip him to pieces limb by limb. I will force him to eawt his own fingers, holding him at wand point if need be! I would put all my strength into - NO! I am thinking like him! That is the last thing I want. The very thought of it sends shivers down my spine. I need to do something more constructive. I willed myself to be able to hear, the harder I tried the less likely it seemed to be that I would. Just as I was about to give up I heard something as though I was under water.

"When will he wake up?" Though muffled there was only one person that that could be! Hermione! She was alright! Thank Merlin! I conentrated harder and the voices became clearer.

"Dear I cannot tell you! He is in some sort of coma! One which there is a 50/50 chance of him waking up or never waking at all!" Someone, Madame Pomfrey I'm guessing, told Hermione. I heard footsteps then muffled sobs, as though someone was crying into a pillow.

"Ssshh Hermione, he'll wake up just you wait!" Harry said. After a while I heard someone blow their nose and sniff a bit.

"Thanks Harry!" Hermione sniffled. I heard footsteps echo through the room. I was vaguely aware of my jaw being moved and liquids being poured down my throat.

"Oh!" I heard Hermione gasp. "I'm late! Call me if anything changes!" I then heard her reatreating footsteps.

"I almost feel sorry for him." A voice I didn't recognise stated.

"Todd! How could you?!" Salazar help me! Carmen is here!

"Oh, hey Carmen!" Ron said cheerily. This was getting a little bit strange!

"Hey Ron! How is he?" She asked, concerned.

"Who cares?!" The boy, Todd, asked sounding serious. There was a sort of slapping noise, followed by a curse and a chuckle.

"No change." Harry said after a while. They all fell silent and I felt myself slipping away. After a while The unconcioussness consumed me.

~

She walked towards me slowly, each step slower than the last. Eventually she reached me. Placing one hand on my chest and letting the other rest on my stomach leaned in as if to kiss me. Just as our lips touched there was a flash of green and she fell to the floor, gracefull even in death. Instantly there was a searing pain in my chest, so agonising that I could feel myself slipping into darkness but not before I saw who I assumed to be Todd, grinning evily, wand raised. The flash of green hit me sending me reeling backwards into a never ending void of darkness. I fell for what seemed like forever until I landed with a painful jolt on what seemed like the sharp rocks at the bottom of a cliff. I felt the the darkness closing in around me, blocking out any noise, light, help! I could feel it squeezing the breath out of my lungs, pushing me into a small, broken ball. I was being crushed by an unknown and unstopable force. I couldn't breath, I was dying! That much I was sure of. Suddenly the pressure was gone and I was staring up at the ceiling of the Hogwarts infirmary. My body was twisted into impossible shapes, like they had been in my dream. My limbs looked broken, crushed. My back bent backwards, obviously snapped. My neck bent painfully to the side. The only thing being that I couldn't feel anything. Suddenly the area around me was a hive of activity. People rushing about everywhere, pulling my arms, legs, back and neck back to their normal angles and casting spells to bind the bones. When they were done Madame Pomfrey stood there, hands on her hips, surveying my body. Nodding her aproval she opened my mouth and poured a light blue, slightly glittery liquid down my throat.

"This should get you back to normal!" She said before walking off, taking all the other healers with her. I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping that sleep would overcome me. Feeling was slowly returning to my body. Everywhere hurt! Worse than before! I breathed deeply, counting the time between each breath. Suddenly the silence was broken by running footsteps. I had a feeling that it was Hermione hearing abobut what happened. I kept my eyes closed, waiting for Hermione to reach my bed. The footsteps stopped beside my bed. I opened my eyes and found the guy from my dream staniding with his wand pointed at my face.

A/N: CLIFFYYYY!!!

I have the nest chapter planned! (Biology is a boring subject!)

<3 u all!!

COMMEMT

VOTE

FAN!!!!

XXxx

Ning