Part 3

3.

"Get in to the shower and get yourself cleaned up, and when you're done..., get back in here, ...naked..."

His voice sounded like he drank a bottle of whisky every day, mixed with gravel, yet it somehow it also sounded warm, laced with a thick accent.

They'd entered his room, which was dark and pretty messy, all kinds of stuff was lying on the floor, chair and bed.

After he let go of her hair, she rubbed her scalp, it felt like he'd almost pulled half her hair out, and quickly she disappeared in the bathroom. The shower felt benevolent to her aching body, and she took het time to scrub all the dirt off. After she was done showering, Gwen felt a lot better, at least, until she remembered she wasn't allowed to put on her clothes again but had to go back in naked.

She swallowed. You didn't need to be a genius to know what he had planned for her. If she'd been on earth, she wouldn't have hesitated to fight tooth and nails to get out, but as he was dragging her here to his room she got a good glimpse outside and the was... nothing... just the darkness of space...there was nowhere for her to run.
Gwen straightened her back, not wanting him to see she was afraid, and walked out of the bathroom.

The first thing she noticed was, when she stepped back inside his bedroom, that he'd taken off his shirt.

Even though Gwen couldn't deny that his body looked bloody hot, it also looked pretty intimidating, now they were alone.
And then his face... To show him she wasn't afraid she looked him straight in the eyes and realised his face was badly scared.
On the left side of his face, was a massive burn mark, combined with a scar that started on the outside of his left eyebrow, halfway to his right jawline. Although his body was very muscular, it had various, large scars all over it. And yet..., scary or not, somehow, even though the mere thought of it was ridiculous, it turned her on..., he turned her on.

His pants had been tight since the moment he looked into her eyes, but as she walked into the room, naked, her back straight and head raised, Kadi felt his zipper was about to snap any second.

She looked a bit like a fairy, with her short hair, big green eyes, and small but curvy body. Fortunately, she didn't have the childlike, silliness of fairies, on the contrary, her eyes were vigilant, like that of a wolf. Even though she stood in front of him with, a seemingly, determined attitude, he could smell that she was scared. But a small whiff of something else, caught his attention, ... arousal...

This was to good to be true!

With his head, slightly bent down, eyes fixated on her, he got up, off his chair.

"Come here..."

His own voice sounded to him like it belonged to someone else.

Good Goddess, he wanted to walk up to her and mark her as his, and then claim her as his own.

The closer Gwen got, the more she became aware how tall the man was, and how utterly deadly he looked.

His teeth and nails were still extended, and she could see his muscles rolling underneath his skin, when he got up from his chair.

Gwen had to bent her neck backwards, to look him in the eyes.

Being so close to him, she could see all the lines and scars on his face. His dark hair, a three-day beard but, most of all, his stunning grey eyes.

When she saw him like this, first thing popping up in her head was, He looks like a wolf.

"Get on the bed, on your knees, with your back toward me..."