the second

₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎ ★  ⁺ ˖˚ ~

When they had finished their little hangout today, Jeno quickly went home to go buy tickets online for the amusement park.

Once he already did, he sighs and goes up to his closet, searching for some clothes to wear for tomorrow.

God was he stressed, it was only supposed to be some sort of hang out with just—Jaemin and him..

Get yourself together, Jeno!

He looks up at the slightly sheer and silky black blouse his sister had bought him for his seventeenth birthday.

No, not this, too fancy.

He eyes the matching set of brown sleepwear with small gridded white lines.

Wait—What am I even thinking, these are my pajamas for christ's sake!

He groans as he looks around for more options, when he hears the door open he jolts in surprise.

"Can you at least knock?" Jeno sighs as his sister just smiles at him.

"I can sense that you need my help," Yeeun puts her hands on her hips as she giggles. "I'm right, aren't I?" She wiggles her brows rather weirdly and Jeno just nods.

"You're lucky I've been on so many dates before!" Yeeun shoves Jeno aside from his closet weakly as she rummages around piles of clothes.

"Wai—What does that have to do with this?" Jeno asks as Yeeun rolls her eyes. "And—this isn't a date.."

"Dumbass, If this wasn't a date you wouldn't be so stressed over what to wear." Yeeun huffs out, throwing a bunch of shirts and pants on Jeno's bed.

"Hey! Even if I wasn't going on a date, I would still wanna dress up nicely, you know?" He picks up the clothes on his bed but ends up getting hit by more clothes in the process.

"Shush, dear little brother," She raises a hand up to Jeno. "your sweet, pretty and lovely Yeeun noona will help you." She laughs and Jeno groans.

After what felt like an hour—which in reality, was only 20 minutes—his sister was finally done.

"Here!" Yeeun hands him a dark cool gray jacket that had a few silver pins on it. "I'll do your makeup too, so hurry and change!" She gives him the rest of his clothes and pushes him into the bathroom.

He stands there dumbfounded but rushes himself to change anyway, putting on the jacket and the black loose jeans his sister gave him.

I look like I'm about to go to a funeral, just.. too casually..

After he was done, he got out of the bathroom and his sister immediately pulls him to sit on a chair as she had already gotten her makeup kit.

"I don't think that's necessary—" Jeno sighs as Yeeun shakes her head lightly.

"Don't worry, I won't do too much." She smiles sweetly, showing off her pretty doe eyes and she bats her lashes—knowing full well that her brother goes weak when she does that.

"Fine.." Jeno gives up whilst Yeeun cheers in response.

𖦆

"Oh, wow—" Jeno looks towards his reflection on the mirror, admiring his sister's work.

"How is it? I did good right?" She puts her hands together as she jumps in excitement when Jeno nods.

"Thanks, I actually look—pretty hot." He chuckles, giving his sister a high-five.

"Who's gonna be your date anyways?" Yeeun asks as Jeno starts packing his things.

"I told you, it's not a date." He sighs. "Me and Nana are just going to hang out today." Jeno nudges Yeeun's arm slightly when she starts giggling.

"Uh-huh." Yeeun grins and Jeno decides to ignore her as he fixes his hair, parting his bangs a bit.

After he was finally ready, he exits his room and starts putting on his sneakers.

"Yo Jen," Doyoung creeps up behind him and Jeno shrieks. "heard from Yeeun noona you're going on a date with Jaeminnie." He smirks as he helps Jeno tie his shoelaces.

"It's not a date.." Jeno groans whilst his siblings just laugh.

"Is it just him and Nana?" Doyoung whispers to Yeeun and she nods.

"Okay then, Lee Jeno," Yeeun brushes invisible dust over Jeno's shoulders when he stands up. "you better hurry up now, don't wanna keep him waiting!" She winks.

"Yeah yeah, bye, you annoying weirdos." Jeno steps out of his house as he waves at them.

"We love you bitch!" Yeeun shouts while waving back cheerfully.

"What was that, Yeeun?" Their mom suddenly goes up behind them, making Yeeun shriek in horror as Doyoung just laughs at her.

Weirdos indeed—oh, who am I kidding, I'm a weirdo too.