That Was Fun

Once we finished our work, his mom came in and handed us some water.

"Oh, no thank you." I say. then I see her set the water down on his night stand and Jack takes the other from her hand.

"Thank you mom" he says. when she left the room, he looked at me and I was already looking at him.

" So I heard you dumped Cam. He didn't seem to care about it either." Jack says. I nod and looked down at my feet. i smile and look up at him. " It's okay. he's just a big jerk anyways."

" Yeah. he totally was just using me to get a better reputation. I know he was 'sticking up for me' but I mean, literally hurting someone doesn't mean 'helping'. It's stupid." I spit out. then we just had a little " staring contest" and we both slowly leaned in.

Our lips crashed together. after a few seconds, he slowly pulled away and whispered "I won't let him or anyone get in your way. it's fine." I smile and we go to the porch.

"Okay so I get I will see you tomorrow at school." I nod and start walking off.

"Wait!" He yells and I turn around and raise my head. "would you, like to go on a date with me Friday night?"

"Yes, I would love to. just, don't hurt me like Cam. I have to admit, I have liked you for a while." I say. then I get in my car and go home.