The Partnering

I walked into school, nobody knowing he broke up with me. I walked to my locker, and took out my Math notebook and textbook.

I walked to my first class.

"Good morning guys! Today we are doing the same old Calculous and yes, you will have partners." I kind o blurred out until he got to the partners. " Amelia Patterson and Cameron Dallas, Jack Johnson and Taya Harrison, Jack Gilinsky and Patricia Steeler...."

I looked over at Jack and whispered "that's not bad partnering." we both smile, since we sit next to each other.

"Okay so you will maybe have to work after school but definitely use each others help here in the classroom. this will not only teach you Calculous, but it will teach what helping and working hard is. Thank you, class is dismissed. But when you come out, grab a paper, this is the page number and what it talks about." we get up and leave.

"Okay so we can meet at my place." Jack says and I agree.

SKIP SCHOOL CUZ IT SUX
I follow Jacks car home and we go inside. he has such a nice house! I follow him up the stairs and sit in his room. we stared at each other for a while and then I took a deep breath in and said "well let's get started shall we?" And we do our work.