♡💐CHAPTER 22💐♡

Start from the beginning

The doctor turned towards the couple and gave them a assured smile....

Doc: Mr&Mrs. Ak ur child is being healthy in her womb... So need to worry.

See the movement of ur child.....

Happy tears were rolling down from their eyes.... They want to cherish this moment.

They can't express their happiness....

He pecked her forehead with full love.......

They both saw their child's move with their happy teary eyes...... They were the most happiest person in the world now.....

Till now he held her hand tightly...

And finally the scanning is finished.

Now Sivaangi is feeling somehow better than before.

Doc: The child is healthy now. But hereafter only u should be careful. Eat healthy food and drink more water...

I will prescribe some medicines, take it as per the prescription.

The couples nodded and bid her bye and went to car...

Ak: Do u know how happy I am??

Siv: Me too Ashwineyy. Will I be a good mother??

Ak: Why this sudden question to u??

Siv: Tell me...

Ak: There is no doubt in it. I have seen the motherly side of u with me and Sanju. So their is no doubt in it. U will be the best mother for ur child.

She smacked his mole in the neck hardly for which he groan in pleasure..

Ak: I didn't expect this. But it is nice u know...

Siv: Hey kedi....

Ak: U r the real kedi.... Ok stay here. I will buy the medicines.

Siv: Umm ok Ashwineyy....

Then he went to buy the medicine and some stuffs that which is needed for her.

Then he went back to the car. She was sleeping like a baby. On seeing her he chuckled and went near her put the seat belt for her.

And started the car to the home....

***

UNKNOWN FROM MUMBAI AND UNKNOWN FROM BANGALORE

Unknown (M) : Hello, see.... U told me to be quiet for some days. Here after I can't be quiet.

Unknown (B) : I came to Mumbai.

Unknown (M) : When??

Unknown (B) : Today morning...

Unknown (M) : Then the bad time starts for them.... Haha....

Unknown (B) : Do u know one thing??

Unknown (M) : What??

Unknown (B) : Sivaangi is pregnant..

Unknown (M) : Ohhh!!! Killing a pregnant women is sin right. How could I do by my hands.... Oh no!!

Unknown (B) : Don't act like a good man...

Unknown (M) : U won't leave me to be a good person for atleast few seconds la...