Chapter 5 - Serendipity

Start from the beginning

At the Mall

"Timmi! Jin!" Leon waved to the two that is waiting for him. "So what's the plan for today?" asked Leon. "I have booked a room at a karaoke that is located at the 3rd floor, let's head there now." said Timmi. The three of them enjoyed a lot, especially Leon, Leon has only experienced this with Nam, his brother and Tommy. This is the first time he hangout with other people. Timmi and Jin is surprised when they hear Leon's singing, after Leon's song ended, Timmi and Jin gave him a big applause. "Leon! You're good at singing! You can definitely perform it for you talent show, you sound soo good, I feel like my ears is going to get pregnant!" said Timmi. "Thanks Timmi, but I think you're really exaggerating." said Leon with a smile on his face. "I'm not kidding! You can ask Jin." Timmi points towards Jin, which Jin nodded. Leon slowly found his confident for his talent show after singing more songs.

"That was satisfying, I'm out of breath. So, Leon, are you confident in your singing now?" said Timmi. "Yes, thanks Timmi, Jin,  for the encouragement, I'm glad I meet the two of you." replied Leon. Jin said nothing, he silently took a picture of Leon smiling happily and sent to Leo. Leo who is reading medical book look at the picture sent by Jin, he smiles and return back to his reading.

The three of them then decide to continue the day by watching movie in the Cinema. However, they meet Nam, who is doing some shopping, so they invited Nam to join them.

Halfway through the movie, Nam feels something fall on his shoulder, he look at his right side, he saw Timmi falling asleep on his shoulder. Nam caress Timmi's hair,

When the movie ends, Jin and Leon look at the two of them, Nam signal them to leave first, which they just nod and leave. Nam speak softly "Sleepy head, wake up, the movie has ended." Timmi then rub his eyes, he look at Nam and stared into his eyes.

Nam slowly move his face closer to Timmi, his hand caressing Timmi's face and say "You look soo cute right now, I'm sorry if I can't resist myself and kiss you." said Nam. "But what if I want you to kiss me?" said Timmi. Nam placed a peck on Timmi's forehead. "Not now, not before we are clear with our feelings and relationship, I want you to be clear about your own feeling first, don't let the romantic situation taken over you." said Nam ruffling Timmi's hair softly.

"P, we just meet few days ago, why are you soo good to me?" asked Timmi. "Because you already captured my heart ever since I meet you for the first time." replied Nam.

Timmi blushes and say "Let's go P, Jin and Leon are waiting for us." At that time, Timmi receive a message from Jin

Jin
Enjoy your time with P'Nam
Me and Leon will not be third wheel
P'Leo is coming for us, don't worry

"P, it's just you and me now." said Timmi. "It's still too early for dinner, let's walk around the mall." said Nam, Timmi nodded.

"Timmi is very clingy and looks like a puppy when he wakes up, my heart can't hold this cuteness..."

Timmi followed Nam to the gift shop, Timmi returned back to this usual cheeky, "P, who are you buying for? Me?" asked the younger. "It will be P'Nicky's birthday next Friday, I'm looking for a suitable present for him." said Nam.

"P'Nicky's birthday? The student council president? I should be buying present for him too, I want to be friend with him, then I can get benefits from him." said Timmi while looking around the gift shop.

"You're sly aren't you? I can bring you along to his birthday party, soo yes you can do that." said Nam. But Timmi is now currently too focus looking at the puppy plushie. Nam looks at Timmi, "You want this plushie?" asked Nam. "Yes P, but this is abit expensive for me, so I'll just take a look for awhile." said Timmi. Nam have made up something in his mind, Timmi and Nam continued look around the gift shop, Nam finally found the satisfied object that can me gifted to Nicky next week. Nam told Timmi to wait outside the shop, Nam secretly bought the plushie that Timmi craved for.

"N'Timmi, are you hungry now? Let's have dinner." said Nam. "I would like too, what do you want to eat, P?" asked Timmi. "Follow me, I'll bring you somewhere that serve the best Chinese food." said Nam, pulling Timmi's hand and walk towards his car.

Nam drive Timmi to a restaurant that is located about 10 minutes away from the mall. They entered the restaurant, a lady around age of 40 come and greet them, Nam then land a kiss on the lady's cheek, which surprised Timmi.

"Hi mom, this is my junior, Timmi, N'Timmi, this beautiful lady is the boss of this restaurant and my mother." said Nam. Timmi is surprised, he quickly greet the lady. "Hello aunty, my name is Timmi, I'm your son's junior." said Timmi.

"Oh you can just call me mom as well, it's been time that Nam bring someone here, now now you two go look for a seat, I will be returning back to working." said Nam's mother.

Nam and Timmi found their seat, they placed their order and is waiting for the food. "P! You didn't tell me you're bringing me to your mother's restaurant, I should prepare some gift for her!" said Timmi. "Oh you don't have to, she doesn't really like someone give present to her just for the greetings. Furthermore, she seem likes you a lot." said Nam. "But still, you could tell me beforehand so I can prepare myself." said Timmi. "Just a small thing, you don't have to be prepared like readying for war." Nam laughed lightly at Timmi.

Nam's mother look at the two of them with an amused face. "Looks like my son have found his destined one."

After around 15 minutes, the food arrived, Timmi can't stop himself from showing how delicious this is, this earn chuckles from Nam. "I told you, this place serve the best Chinese food." said Nam. After they done with their dinner, Nam's mother told Timmi he don't have to pay, but Timmi insisted to pay. Nam's mother have no choice but to accept it.

When Timmi went to the washroom. "Nam, you better treat him better, he's a good kid, if you bully him and I know it, your allowances will be cut off completely." said Nam's mother. "Mom! Is he your son or me? Also I would never bully him, I've been treating him well since the first day I meet him." said Nam.

Timmi returned, Nam's mother then tell her son to drive safely and bid goodbye. Timmi thanks her for the meal and bid goodbye too. Nam then send Timmi back to his dorm.

Before Timmi leaves the car, "N'Timmi, I have something for you." said Nam as he bring out the puppy plushie and hand it to Timmi. "Is this for me? Thank you P! I love it Soo much!" said Timmi with a smile on his face. "Now go back to your dorm, you should be tired now, you even fall asleep when watching the movie." said Nam. "Thanks for today P! I enjoy it a lot." said Timmi then leaves the car. Timmi bid goodbye to Nam and went to his dorm.

When he enter his dorm, Jin is already inside, watching television, "So, how's the date with P'Nam goes? Looks like you have received gift from him, I can guess it go really well." teased Jin. "It's not a date, you and Leon abandoned us, but I do really love this gift." said Timmi.

Jin then continue watching his television while Timmi entered his room take a bath and lie on bed.

Timmi look at some video on YouTube, scroll around his Facebook and Instagram. He then look at the plushie he received. He snap a picture himself hugging the plushie, he posted on both Facebook and Instagram with a caption : Thanks for the gift!. Not more then 1 minute, the post are flooded with tons of comments, Timmi look at the comments, laughed at some of them and replying some of them. He slowly taken over by the tiredness, he place away his phone and enter his sleep.

"P'Nam, I think my feeling for you is clear enough now, even we only meet for few days"