Chapter 5 - Serendipity

16 January 2021

Jin wakes up from him slumber, he check the time on his phone, it's 9:26 am. He saw someone texted him, when he check about it, he's suddenly wide awake. At the same time, someone barged into his room. "Wake up now or no breakfast for you." said Timmi that is currently wearing an apron. Jin is surprised by the intrude of Timmi, he say "Get out now, I will come out later."

Timmi notices the redness on Jin's face, he gives Jin a smug face, "Having wet dream with P'Leo? Your face is very red now." Jin throw his pillow to him and say "What the fuck are you saying? Get out of my room now! I will come out later." Timmi laugh at him and leaves the room.

Jin look at his phone again, typed something and went to his bathroom.

Leo
I miss you

Jin
Me too

Jin exit from his room and sits on the dining table, he saw a very typical American breakfast, sunny side up, three piece of bacon with two slice of toasted bread. "Thanks for the breakfast, but can you at least knock before entering?" said Jin. "Well I'm sorry that you did not lock the door and I somehow forget about knocking. I added extra bacon to your plate as my apologies, so what did P'Leo texted you about?" said Timmi. "Sometimes I hate you for being soo clever, he text me that he miss me, he send me last night." said Jin. 

"Jin, are you serious about with P'Leo?" Timmi said with a serious tone. "I don't know, everything happened too fast, i need more time to figure out my feeling." said Jin. "Alright, stop with the chatting, let's focus on our meal." said Timmi. 

At Leo and Leon's Dorm

"Alright, Tommy, just an apology, it's not a hard thing to do, knock the door now, stop being a coward, you even brought breakfast for Leon and Leo."  Tommy raises his hand, then suddenly held back. "What if Leon doesn't want to meet me? What if he's still mad at me? Wait, I'm stupid, of course he is still mad, I have not apologize to him yet." When Tommy wanted to knock the door, the door suddenly open. "P? Why are you here?" said Leon with a surprised face. "N'Leon, please listen to me, I am sorry for what I say last time, I got stressed out by my senior, so I end up pushing you too hard and say something i should not. Please forgive me, I even bought you and Leo breakfast." "I promise you I will never ever do that again, if you're still mad at me, you can hit me right now right here." said Tommy. Leon said nothing, he take the breakfast brought by Tommy, enter back his dorm and close the door. "Look at what you did Tommy, Leon is still mad at you, now enjoy your guilt."  

"About your apology, I will think about it, but don't you think I'll accept you apology in few days." said Leon. Tommy is suddenly full of hope again, "N'Leon, take your time to think about my apology, but please accept it, I can't sleep well after what I say to you, please tell me as soon as possible if you accept my apology." said Tommy.

"Aren't you too soft, Leon?" asked Leo. "How is this soft? I'm not accepting his apology.... for now." said Leon. "See? You're soft especially towards Tommy, even after what he did to you." said Leo. "He did say his reason right? How can I be mad a him for a long time, he also realize what he did was wrong." said Leon.

Leo ruffled Leon's hair, "Anything that makes you happy." Leon gives Leo the food brought by Tommy, Leo takes it and set up the dining table. "P, are you hitting on Jin? You act differently towards him, you're usually cold towards other people other than me, Nam and Tommy." asked Leon. The elder paused his action for awhile, he recalled the moment when he's with Jin. "Yes, I have feeling for him." said Leo and continue his action. Leon is not surprised by his answer.