17.

It's been a few weeks since everything happened. I sat on the bathroom floor crying as I read my pregnancy test.

All 10 came back positive.

Yes 10.

I took 3 and when those said positive I bought 3 more of another brand then another 3 brands I even bought a dollar tree brand.

All 10 sat their with the same markings.

I haven't talked to neither one of them in a while man and now I'm pregnant by most likely Desmond.

I picked up the phone and called Des.

Hello?

Des?

Wassup Diamond?

I need to talk to you.

About what?

I can't tell you over the phone.

What you mean you can't tell me?

Cause it's some I gotta say to you.

"Des baby who that?" I heard what sounded like Gabby. "Nobody." He responded to her.

Who's that?

My voice cracked.

Gabby. When you wanna meet?

Y'all together?

Trying to co parent.

So what about us?

Ion know Diamond.

That's not fair Des. You cheated on me.

You also ghosted me for weeks so I figured you was done.

And you moved on that fast?

I never said I did. I got a responsibility now and I gotta step up.

What about me Des?

You just not a priority right now Diamond. If I didn't snatch that knife from you who knows what you would've did.

I wasn't gone harm you.

I know how you cut Tino you literally snitched on yoself

It was small yall acting like I slit it across his chest I barely even tore his skin what the fuck? I don't take getting cheated on lightly.

Ion know Diamond mane Ian really too much hearing this shit.

Do you love me?

Duh. Imma always love you. We just better off apart right now. I heard how you was screaming and shit about Tino death. You never even healed from that and ion expect you to be healed that quick cause it's only been 2 years. You need to work on yoself baby.

I can't believe this.

What you mean?

Just a few weeks ago you was ready to impregnate me now it's like what the fuck?

Are you pregnant?

I stared at all the test as his words replayed over and over in my head. I sniffled.

Diamond?

No...I'm not. They all was negative.

Good.