Shit ! I shouldn't have shouted like that , I completely forgot she isn't feisty or as understanding as Valli.

"I am so sorry sweetheart. He is just a bad guy who wanted to hurt you , your sister and our family . We don't want anything to happen to our family do we ?" I ask cooing at her as she stops crying.

"L-lorenzo would n-never do that" she says as I wipe her tears.

"Don't you trust me Vimmi ? I am just trying to keep our family safe. As I said before he killed your uncle's family and his sister hurt my sister. Now he is trying to hurt you so that your sister Valli would get hurt which in turn would hurt me" I say rubbing her shoulder.

"You love my sister ?" She asks blinking.

"I do , very much" I reply smiling at her.

"Lorenzo said he loved me too , s-so w-why w-would h-he hurt me ?" She asks stuttering.

"He lied to you sweety. Don't believe anything he says. Got it ?" I ask patting her shoulder.

"O-ok" she stutters laying her head on my shoulder.

I pat her head , uncomfortable at first but then relaxing as I hear her snores.

Yesterday night it was easy enough for me to sneak into her room , I mean I was made the Don for a reason.

When she saw me she was hesitant and afraid at first. But then I somehow made her to believe that I won't harm her and told her how I am married to her sister Valli and showed her all the old and new photos of our family , Valli and our marriage.

Everytime I called her Vimmi she started to cry saying that my voice reminded her of her abuser. She literally acted like a child which confused me like anything. So I instead called her sweety and sweetheart which didn't bother her.

I told her how she got kidnapped away from her sister by bad people who killed their parents. She believed it in a minute. I then asked her story. She started to tell how the Gucci fucker would buy her toys and chocolates and spoil her only to come back in the night and force himself onto her.

He has literally not given her any space to understand anything and wantedly made her behave like a child.

She also told me how Lorenzo would sneak in after all those and clean her up and sing songs and narrate stories for her to sleep.

I can tell for a fact that she has grown quiet fond of him but no way I am going to let that fucker come near Vimmi ever again , he is going to forever be my enemy who killed my best friend's family and made him miserable.

I managed to kill the servant who came inside to give Vimmi dinner and wore his crappy outfit to roam the castle and fix the mini bombs that I brought along everywhere around.

I then came back to Vimmi and took her outside to my car , by the time it became almost morning. That Gucci fucker has a helluvo lot big castle and I went to every nook and corner of his hallways to fix the bombs.

It is almost 8 in the morning now and I haven't had a blink of sleep last night and yet I am sitting still typing a text in my phone to Stewart to make everyone in the house to assemble in the hall.

Being a Mafia leader has it's perks and if it means you need to stay awake for two whole days in case to succeed the mission and keep yourself alive then we should do just that without any hesitation.

I have no go but to text Stewart , I can't call him now that Vimmi is finally asleep. I am damn sure I would shout at him if I did.

As time ticks and Stewart still hasn't seen my text so I decide to call his ass.