ˣ⋅

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❑▧✃ ༘

everybody started to wander around the mall, hoping to find the two gamemasters who were avoiding the whole group on purpose, well jinhee was. jeno denies that he was eager to see his own sister after a while, but his sudden energy gave it off and said otherwise. jeno became the leader of the search since he's the only one who could actually guess where would his own sister be, he knows jinhee like the back of his hand. almost like a born-with instinct or telepathy.

they decided to take it slow since haechan would most likely reveal where they were in the last few minutes before jinhee arrives. 

currently, the young adult duo was laughing as they ran back their trail.  they were right behind the group by a few distances back. spectating them as they kept themselves blended with the shoppers around them. 

they ran before chenle could spot them, who was looking back at some store's mannequin. good thing they were able to leave jinhee's luggage within kwangya republic because their cashier insisted so. may jungwoo have a pay raise for outstanding service performance. 

"i swear to god... i knew i saw that coat somewhere." chenle looks back at his group who were still waiting for haechan's call. "why are they running, hyung?" jisung asks mark as he taps his shoulder, making him look back. "just couple stuff, jwi. we'll find love too someday." mark awed at the running figures that were slowly disappearing into the stretch.

jeno tries to text both haechan and jinhee as he continues to walk beside jaemin, who was currently looking around like the other boys. jaemin wasn't like the others who were a bit rowdy from the search of their friend and their favored girl, rather he remained silent as he joins along in the sudden hunt. "aren't you excited?" jeno asks.

"why?" jaemin turns his head into facing jeno. 

"well, you're kinda wishing to meet jee ever since you opened up about your dilemma." jeno raised. "i wouldn't be hopeful, well she's in a hurry and all and she's prolly gonna say bye to you and that's it." jaemin inserted his hand into his pocket as jeno sympathized. "don't worry, i could buy a wig and dress up for you instead" jaemin gets away as jeno gawked, chasing after him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"man, they stink at this." haechan squatted down in front of the pet shop as his eyes were glued into the group who were inside a shoe store. "no fun." jinhee breaks her contact as she waves to a small kitten through the glass. haechan stood up as he taps the glass, making the kitty step closer to the display. haechan checks his phone and it was past an hour since jinhee tagged along. "let's play with the turtles first then we're sending you home, missy." haechan hugged jinhee as they waddled as one, entering the pet shop.

"hyung look! it's the couple again." jisung spotted the 'couple' who were heading inside a store on the other side. mark smiled as he watched jinhee head in last. "huh, and i thought those pairs were hard to find." chenle butts in. "what was?" jisung asks.

"those pairs the girlfriend was wearing. they looked like they were air force 1 tokyos. i read it was hard to find but some underground stores in japan had some." chenle explained.

jeno, jaemin and renjun exited the store with new shirts they bought, they joined along the group who had their backs leaning against the wall. "speaking of nike, hey jen what sneakers did jinhee noona got?" 

"not sure but i think they were air force 1's, i think the one pink one from the kith collab." 

chenle nodded. "did she wear it to the airport?" renjun asked. "most likely to smudge it across my face i guess."  chenle's eyes widened as he realizes.