ˣˣᶦᶦᶦ⋅

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❑▧✃ ༘

"i'm home!"

"shut up. this is my house, taeyong."

jinhee and jeno's dad snarls as he opens his door for taeyong. the twin's mom was in the kitchen, preparing their supper. when jinhee and jeno's uncle finally settled in the house, they quickly waddled over to give him hugs. their doctor uncle was finally back from japan. 

"my visual looking babies! ... okay what's the catch?" taeyong's expression changed as the twins simply had cocky faces on. "jesus, you guys look too alike." taeyong giggled as the father of the kids watched with a small grin. 

"fine, fine. i keep promises and i love you guys too." taeyong stood up as a beep from his car was heard outside. taeyong excused himself for a bit, later to return with a few bags and boxes. 

"taeyong, you're doing it again." the father spoke up. "come on, taesoo! i have no kids nor a girlfriend" taeyong snubbed at his younger twin. 

[to clarify, taeyong and taesoo (jinhee & jeno's dad) are fraternal twins. they don't look that alike. and that explains why jee and jen are twins, it's in the family tree.]

 "so, jee. i only got you one more pair since i bought you already while we were in japan." taeyong hands over a mint- conditioned-looking shoebox to jinhee as she smiles widely. she opens the box to show another pair of sneakers to add to her small collection. "and how can i forget my boy?" taeyong next hands over two boxes of the same shoe brand to jeno. jeno quickly opens it to show sneakers that were exactly like jinhee's. "thanks hyung!"

"the rest of those are more of clothes and snacks. oh, i got you some watches, and jewelry for their mom." taeyong hands over a few fancy paper bags to the kid's father, including the gifts for his wife. 

jinhee and jeno began to clean up the mess as taeyong and their dad stood up to talk for a bit. not soon after, jeno followed his dad to the kitchen as taeyong remained with jinhee who was in the living room. "jee." he called as jinhee looked up from her phone. "sup."

"don't sup me, what happened to you and jaemin?" taeyong asks as he sounded concerned. "is kun actually spreading things or is it actually a huge deal?" jinhee shook her head as she continued to leave the question unanswered. 

"i was going to ask you to ask him if he wants to help out with some volunteering. i heard he loves those things as you do." taeyong leaned back on his seat as jinhee grimaced. "and why me?" 

"there's no harm in getting to know someone." taeyong shrugged as he hides his smile. "i heard he got potentials." taeyong nods his head.

"well ask jeno. no offense, but leave me out of it for a bit. i don't want to be anywhere near him."

"so haechan was right, your pride is something else—"

jinhee glares at her uncle. "right. change of plans then, tell haechan to come over or something because i have gifts for their friends too."

jeno observed from afar. plan b failed as well. then plan c it is then.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

just a short one :>

edit: hey new readers do u want me to upload like a nct chat ff and old ones wutchu think about a new sent and seen revamp? [disappears]