I loved you

Also just to make it easier on us i will be changing Katsuki's name back to its normal name not Kit Kat. Oh and if you like Momo I'm so sorry lol

La douleur exquise <French>—The pain of still caring for someone that you know you can never have—-

The pain of still caring for someone that you know you can never have—-

I sit down at my desk, fiddling with my pencil until a was roughly pushed. " Oww- what the heck?!" I look up to see Momo smiling, she quickly shows a fake pout as she utters a apology. " Oh did I do that? I'm so, so very sorry." She walks away but before she she was out of hearing distance she muttered under her breath. " ..maybe if you didn't have such huge shoulders I wouldn't bump into them." I grimace, irritation lacing my features. Midnight- sensei walked in the class and began her lecture.

After class I began toward 6th period, but I stop by Momo's locker. " Hey." She stops talking to her ' friends'. " Yes?" Her annoyance prominent in her voice as she shifts her body toward me. " Can we talk after school or something?" She rolls her eyes.
The brown harried girl, who I heard was named ururaka,raised her finger as if she had an idea. "Maybe- I dont know- you should talk to her." She says only to be ignored. " Hmm. I guess I can spare a few minutes to hear you out." Momo looks at her expensive watch around her wrist. " Okay great." I awkwardly turn around, hearing giggles and snickering as I walked away. Katsuki walked beside me. " What's going on with you? Normally when someone is a bitch to you you'll put them in their place?" He questioned. " I don't know. I-I mean *sigh* I guess I still have feelings for her." I say looking at my feet in embarrassment. " Oh shit." I look up at Katsuki. " Wha-" he points in front of me, I follow his finger with my eyes and i land on Momo standing right in front of me. " Oh fuck." Momo opens her mouth but closes it as if she was at a lost for words. The bell rings as we all continue to stare at each other in a silent awkwardness. " This is some awkward shit man, I got to go" Katsuki turns around and heads toward his class. " We'll I suppose I'll see you after school." She says strutting away.

<meanwhile in the baku squad GC >

(keep in mind Y/n isn't in this Gc.)

Katsuki: Some crazy shit is about to happen.

Denki: What? What's happening???

Mina: oh is Sero finally gonna confess his undying love for Y/n~~

Sero: next question.

Katsuki: Wait hold the fuck up- why did no one tell me Sero has a crush on y/n? This is some deep shit

Jirou: what's going on bakugou?

Katsuki: Don't worry about it. It's nothing

Sero: Okay??

< with Momo and y/n after school>
I walk out of the front gates of the school to see Momo standing on there. " H-hey." I say scratching my neck in embarrassment. " Hi." She doesn't bother to look up from her phone. " Momo, I-" I start but I stop when I notice the sour look on her face. " Listen, Y/n I'm just not into you." My eyes widen, tears pricking the corners of my eyes. " Oh don't start that! You broke up with me." My eyes widened more then I thought possible. " Yeah! I did, but before you start putting the blame on me, I couldn't be with a person who was ashamed of me." The anger and pain lacing my voice. " Really?! I was in middle school and you were my first girlfriend! You don't understand you've always known, and your mom is fine with it. My parents are already setting up a marriage with The Todoroki's." She said, tears running down her face. " I- you have no idea what I go through. I loved you! I still love you!" I say grabbing my shirt where my heart is. " I don't love you. Get lost." She says as her limousine pulls up beside us. " Wait-" the car pulled off.