"Don't worry-"

-Fatty

-Fatty

An excessively packed joint or blunt. Perfect for passing around with a group. -

I checked my phone to see 30 missed calls. And of course it was from my mother. " Fuck. Uh- Sero let me down real quick." He bends down so that I can hop off his shoulders. "Is everything alright?" He asks looking me in my eyes. "I don't know yet. Where's Kit-Kat?" He points and I thank him before running over. He was chatting with Mina and Kiri. " Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" He sighs and follows me over to a secluded area. " What?" I grimace. " It's my mom." His eyes widen. " Did she hurt you again?" I shake my head. " N-no but she threw her bottle at me and she's been calling me like 30 times. You know how she gets when she's drunk." His eyebrows furrowed. " She was going to her boyfriends house but she must've came home early.." He puts his hand on my shoulder. " Okay, Calm down N/n. I'm going to call my mom and ask her to tell your mom your staying over at mines ,alright?" I nod but my phone starts to ring. I pick up. " H-hello?" I knew exam who it was. " WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"  " I'm with Katsuki. You know, Mitsuki's son?"  " WELL BRING YOUR ASS HOME NOW!! I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" I began to shake. " B-but, I was hoping I could stay the night with them?" There was a long pause. "Hello?" No reply. The phone hang up.

I run over to Kit-Kat. " Hey she wants me home now! I-I'm scared.." he hugs me. " Don't worry my mom said that she called and your mom agreed to let you stay over the rest of the week!" I look up at him tears streaming down my face. " Thank you." Sero walks over to us but when he sees me crying he rushes to my side. " Y/n! What's wrong? Are you okay?" I smile " Yeah, I'm okay! Hey do you want to have a sleepover at Kit-Kat's  house tonight? It's okay if you can't I know it's a school night." He smiles. " No it's fine I would love too, it's it's okay with bakugou?" He just nods. " Hey I hope you'll weren't thinking that me , Kiri and Jirou weren't coming too!" Mina yelled from behind me. " Of course!"