Change of plans

Hey I hope it's okay with you guys but I think this story will work a little better without quirks. Kinda like a normal high school. However if you prefer them to have quirks then comment and I'll change it. Any-who enjoy!!

Ineffable-Too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words-

Ineffable-
Too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words-

"No. Nope. Listen, hear me out. Fries and ice cream with- and get this- ketchup." Denki says holding up a fry covered in ice cream and ketchup. " Eww, that's so gross." Mina says looking at her phone. " Lunch is almost over, so stop playing with your food. " I say stuffing a piece of sushi in my mouth. " I am not playing with my food! In America this is considered a delicacy." He says biting into the fry. " Pleah!" He spits it out onto Kit-Kats shirt. " You fucking dumbass!" He yells. " Oh snap your so dead!" Sero says holding his laughter in. " For real!" I say covering my mouth. *Brrrng* *brrng* the bell began to ring. " Saved by the bell!!" Denki yells as he disappeared into the crowd. " Im am so going to kill him one day." Kit-Kat says scowling. " Hey bakugou, turn that frown upside down! We're-" Mina comes closer to us. "— skipping" He smirks and starts walking toward the cafeteria doors.

" Jirou did you bring your speaker?" I ask looking up from my phone. We were on top of the roof. "Yeah I brought it." She reaches int her back back and hands me a little black speaker. I clicked a small button on top of it and it clicks around before becoming a larger speaker. " That's fucking cool." Everyone else- including, Mina, Kit-kat, Denki and Sero, we're to wrapped up in there phones to pay attention. " Y/n.. your gonna wanna see this." Mina hands me her phone, with had a cute bunny case. " What the actual fuck." It was the tweety page of Momo. The schools mean girl, aka my ex. She sent out a tweet saying: " Y/n is such a slut- any guy- or girl that she hangs out with is only there because they want to sleep with her, and she'll  probably let them." I roll my eyes. " That's bullshit. If anything she a slut-" I stop Denki. " It's fine. At least she didn't spread another fake pregnancy rumor." I sighed. " You should beat her ass." Kit-Kat said. " Like the bitch only does this because she's jealous that you have moved on." I looked away. Mina inches closer. " Have you moved on?" I groan. " I don't know. I-" the bell rings. " I gotta go I have a test 5th period." I got up and walked away.