85-86

Chapter 85: 30,000 Li Jianqi

Princess Yulin, a soft and weak little girl.

Twenty-eight years, she is really better than Huajiao, no need to apply pink and Dai color, pure natural beauty is the greatest magic weapon at her age.

She walked in the white snow without a trace on the snow, light as a swallow, and hurried towards Langjuxu Mountain.

As for the **** on earth that had been covered by heavy snow, Princess Yulin didn't feel it at all.

She is very kind, but she is not stupid.

This time I came to the grassland to solve my own troubles, to solve the troubles of the emergence of the gods, and to deal with the troubles that are close at hand for thousands of people on the border.

Decades ago, in a blizzard, Lin Jiufeng killed Tumen Martial Saint to resolve a crisis.

No one knows about this now, and Mingdi, who knew it at the time, has also been killed.

That time, Xianbei was stable for twenty years.

Now they are making a comeback again.

Princess Yulin, who had received part of Lin Jiufeng's inheritance, came here carrying the sword box.

Without being optimistic about the world, she drew her sword for the first time and slashed a human spirit cleanly.

The news quickly spread all over the world.

After all, she is the only princess of the Yuhua God Dynasty, and there are still many people concerned.

Someone once vowed to say that when Princess Yulin arrived in the grassland, she would be arrested and go to Langju Mountain, and then they would go to court to marry, and then conceive and have children.

This is very humiliating for the princess of a country.

Ordinary girls who get pregnant before marriage will be looked down upon by people, poking their spine, and when they come to the royal family, they are really discredited.

But the facts are too different from what everyone thinks.

Princess Yulin didn't say a word before entering the grassland.

Let the rumors disturb her, she just kept working hard.

After entering the grassland? She just cut out a sword.

This sword? Let her cross the threshold of Wu Sheng and the gods of the world.

Win the strong with the weak!

With a sword, the world was shocked.

The princess Yulin whom everyone talks about, is the representative of the innate cultivation base who is not self-reliant?

......Chapter 85 Thirty Thousand Miles of Sword Qi (page 1/4),. #她入grass? Cut a sword? This sword killed a human god?

Although with the intensification of the aura recovery, there have been more gods in the world in these years, but the world is big.

Therefore, every human **** is an extremely powerful existence.

You slashed with one sword?

It's ridiculous.

The world is in an uproar, and the understanding of Princess Yulin has been refreshed again and again? The trip to the grassland, which had not paid much attention to, has now become the expectation of the whole world.