3-4

Chapter 3: New prince

After drinking and eating, he satisfied his appetite, and Lin Jiufeng looked at the chaotic environment around him.

   "It's time to clean up a room and come out. You can't live outside all the time." Lin Jiufeng murmured.

   Just do it, Lin Jiufeng tidied up a yard near the gate of Lenggong.

  The ground is densely covered with weeds, Lin Jiufeng uses a branch as a sword, draws his sword, and kills!

   sonorous!

   In an instant, the sword aura was vertical and horizontal, and the sword aura was sharp, burst out, and directly uprooted the weeds.

   There are also some vines and poisonous snakes, all of which disappeared under Lin Jiufeng's sword aura.

After    was busy, after finishing the room, Lin Jiufeng let out a sigh of relief.

   "There is finally a place to live." Lin Jiufeng said with emotion.

   It's no accident. He has to live here for a long time. It's nice to give himself a quiet environment.

   After cleaning the yard, Lin Jiufeng found that there was still a well in the yard. It was covered with weeds and could not be seen, but now it can be seen.

   This manhole is covered with a manhole cover, very tightly sealed, Lin Jiufeng walked over, but a line appeared in front of him.

  【Whether to sign in at the evil well? 】

   Lin Jiufeng was stunned, Furious Well?

   What's this saying?

   "Sign in!" But Lin Jiufeng still agreed. He hasn't signed in yet.

  【Sign in successfully, get the magic weapon and sword! 】

   In the next second, a purple long sword appeared in front of Lin Jiufeng. Although the long sword was enclosed in the scabbard, covering the sharp edges, the cold air still invaded Lin Jiufeng's skin.

   "It came just right. It just so happens that my Swordsmanship and Swordsmanship has entered the next stage, and I need to practice swords." Lin Jiufeng took the Swordsman Sword in his hand, and filled his infuriating energy.

  铮铮铮!

   The Demon Slashing Sword trembled, making a happy voice, echoing around, and then turning into a stream of light, entering Lin Jiufeng's body.

   Lin Jiufeng can clearly feel that the Demon Slashing Sword is very powerful, and it has a special damage bonus to evil things.

After    signed in, Lin Jiufeng looked at the closed well.

   "What's in this well?" Lin Jiufeng lifted the cover of the well, but found nothing. The water in the well was still clear and there were no impurities.

   Lin Jiufeng couldn't find anything, so she had to fetch some water and wash her body.

   Then, he practiced in the room.

   That manhole cover, Lin Jiufeng covered it.

  ...

   Three years passed in a flash.

   For three years, Lin Jiufeng has been signing in quietly.

   He was in the cold palace and didn't go out, he just checked in near his small yard.