Hospitalization

"Gerard, honey wake up." Donna said. "Geebear, honey!" She cried.

"He'll be okay, he'll pull through." Donald said, he pat Donna's shoulder. "He did last time."

'Last time was over a year ago! What if this is worse?" Donna cried.

"Ma, he's gunna be fine." Mikey said. "Can I sit alone with him? To see if maybe I can wake him up?" Mikey asked.

"Yes, of course." Donna said. I heard them leave the room. the only noise was the heat monitor. Mikey sat down beside my hospital bed and took my hand, the monitor sped up.

"Gee, I know you're awake." Mikey said. I returned the grip on Mikey's hand. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked tired, scared, and worried. I didn't want to talk, I was, I guess ashamed, scared of what he was thinking and what he thought about what I told him.

"Were you trying to kill yourself, Gerard?" Mikey asked, he sniffled and narrowed his bloodshot eyes.

"I'm not sure." I mumbled. Mikey frowned at me. "I don't think I was...I was upset, I was high, drunk, and on an adrenaline rush.' I said.

"But why'd you do that to yourself? You almost bled out, you almost go alcohol poisoning, and an overdose!" Mikey said, he broke into tears. "Do you know how scary it was to find my big brother almost dead in his head?!" Mikey sobbed.

"I'm scared Michael." I whispered. His grip on my hand tightened.

"Scared of what?" Mikey asked.

'"I'm scared that I'll lose you for what I said Sunday." I mumbled. "I mean, its fucking disgusting I know. I'm a goddamn fagget." I rambled.

"Gerard, calm down, you're gunna give yourself an aneurism." Mikey snapped. "I dont think you're a fag, and you're not disgusting even though you forget to shower sometimes. I just wasn't prepared for what you had to say." Mikey explained.

"And if you were prepared? Would there be a difference?" I asked.

"I think there would be a difference." Mikey answered.

"How?" I asked, Mikey smirked at Mr and took his glasses off to rub his eyes. He put them back on and looked at me in a concentrated way. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm trying to send you a telepathic message." Mikey said with a perfect PokerFace, but his reddish eyes were smiling.

"I'm not getting it. What are you trying to send me?" I asked.

"How about I show you?" Mikey suggested. Before I could respond, Mikey stood up, leaned down and kissed me just slightly. I went rigid and stared at him nervously.

"M-mikey." I stuttered. Mikey grinned at me, I noticed he was blushing.

"We can't tell anyone Gerard. Not a soul." Mikey said. "We'll get in so much trouble. Not even Ray, or Bob, or even dead people." Mikey added.

"I know Mikey. I thought of all this before." I told him.

"Be my vampire?" Mikey asked, I grinned and brought his hands to my lips and kisses his knuckles. He kind if pounced on me, but it was gentle. It kind of jostled my freshly pumped stomach, but I was alright. I finally got something I wanted in my life.

"When can I go?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning." Mikey answered.

"Stay with me tonight please." I said quietly. Mikey nodded and I made some room on the hospital bed and we laid together. We both reminisced about memories when we were young. We laughed the whole night, the nurse even let Mikey stay after visiting hours were over.

*********************

A/N: awe...their first kiss... :3

tell me Whatcha think!

XoXog