Just A Kiss On The Cheek...Normal Right?

Mikey came home around midnight and laughed his ass off at the state that Frank and I were in. He cracked open a beer he grabbed from the case by my bed.

"Gee." Mikey whispered nudging my shoulder. I looked at him and tightened m grasp on Frankie's sleeping form.

"What?" I asked.

"Why'd you drink so much tonight?" Mikey questioned. I groaned and buried my face into Franks shoulder. I sighed.

"Just to have fun, Mikes'." I answered.

"Really? Or was it to numb you?" Mikey asked. I sat up looking at him. I reached out and grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling his face close to mine.

"I don't do that shit anymore, Mikey. You and I both know that." I growled. Mikey frowned at me. "Now go to bed." I ordered shoving him slightly. I cuddled back into Franks warmth, I stared at the back of his Misfits concert jersey, reading their old tour dates over and over.

______________________________________

I woke up with Frank gone and myself sprawled out across my bed. I was totally exhausted and my head was killing me. I rolled over, Mikey was on the computer, probably checking his Facebook.

"Block the window." I groaned squinting at him. Mikey looked over his shoulder and laughed at me.

"Gee, you should get up. I don't want you getting sick for over sleeping." Mikey said. I sat up slowly, my vision blanking as I got a head rush. Mikey shot me a smile, I slowly returned it.

"Where did Frankie go?" I asked, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stretched them out.

"He left a while ago. The dork got a part time job at the library." Mikey answered.

"Got any aspirin?" I asked squinting at him. Mikey went to the bathroom of the basement, it only had a toilet and a sink. I watched him open the medicine cabinet mirror above the sink and get some aspirin.

"Here ya go, Gee." Mikey said, he handed me the pills and a paper cup of water. I took them and Mikey sat down beside me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, I leaned into him.

"Thanks, Lil bro." I mumbled, I lightly kissed his cheek and stood up. I walked to my dresser and pulled out some clothes. When I got dressed, I looked at Mikey, he was staring at me with wide eyes.

"Sorry." Mikey muttered, he whipped off his glasses and began rubbing the lenses. I raised an eyebrow and shrugged. I went to the kitchen upstairs and started the coffee machine. When it was finished I poured two mugs and went back to the basement.

Mikey thanked me and took his mug. "Do you want to drink away the day?" I asked. Mikey frowned on me. "Come on! Its the weekend, there's nothing else for us to do."

"Gerard, I don't want you to become a Dependant alcoholic again." Mikey said. I frowned, he was right, but what could two days of drinking do? I took a sip of my coffee.

"I think I can manage Mikes'." I said. "Besides, you never drink with me anymore." I added. Mikey frowned and gave me an awkward look. I stared down at my coffee.

"Because you've gotten weird when you drink lately." Mikey said quietly. He did a nervous stance where his knees bent slightly inward.

"How have I gotten weird?" I asked, I felt aggravated.

"Okay, let's use last night as an example. You were all cozied up to Frank." Mikey said. I gave him a 'so what?' look. "You are a weirdo brother with no friends but mine and me. You never invite them to stay the night and you always make sure no one sleeps in your bed. Plus, you both have hickies. You get weird when you're drunk now, Gee." Mikey explained. I reached up and touched my neck. Sure enough I had a tender spot, and I could tell it was a harsh purple red color.

"I don't remember doing anything with Frank." I said dully. "And I'm fucking straight!" I snapped. Oh, we all knew that was a lie, but no one dared to fight me on it. Mikey sighed and watched me finish my coffee.

"You even tried to do shit with me before, Gerard." Mikey admit. My eyes flicked up onto him. He looked super awkward now. My stomach churned, had I? Did I really do that before? I always knew there was something weird about him around me lately. Like awkward air.

"What did I try and do?" I asked, my voice actually almost slipped away. Is that why he looked at me so weird when I kissed his cheek? Kissing his cheek should have been normal...but nothing is normal since he has me as his alcoholic junkie of a big brother.

"You tried kissing me and shit." Mikey answered. He was looking at me nervously. Did he think I was more of a freak? A drunken freak trying to hit on his younger brother.

Brothers. We are brothers, we love each other..well we kind of have to. We are best friends, we trust each other with everything. Who knew a harmless kiss on the cheek could change so quickly. I came to realize something...I had a crush...A CRUSH...on my younger brother.

"Okay, I'm sorry Mikey. Ya know what? Forget I asked." I mumbled. Mikey lessened his tenseness. I finished my mug of coffee and turned on the tv, i watched a few episodes of The Big Bang Theory. Mikey went back to his computer, I could now hear Dungeons And Dragons online behind.

I heard about shit like this, relationships in between family members. Illegal as all hell, and wrong too. Incest. Was just having a tiny crush be labeled incest as well?

********************

A/N: gunna be like my father and say "Aweeee sheeit"

So what do you guys think? Yeah..waycest okay? Okay? I accept that shit! D: don't judge me!

Comment Whatcha think!

~You Never Text Someone Saying "Bro I Might Need To Get My Leg Amputated

XoXog