Fear Of This

Mikey and I went hone after I took him to the nurse. The nurse dismissed us and called Donna. On our way home, Mikey began freaking out.

"Gee, what if the nurse tells Ma why they beat me up?" Mikey asked, I pulled him close and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I'm sure she didn't." I said. Mikey shook his head. The school nurse and us were close. We went at least twice a week, told her everything that happened. Mikey even explained it was because he was Gay.

"But what if she did? Mom is going to kill me." Mikey said, he was breathing heavily. "Then she's gunna tell Dad and he's gunna kill me again."

"Calm down." I said. I rubbed his shoulder and we walked inside. Him and I went straight to the basement. We closed the door.

"But I'm scared." Mikey said, he was pacing around the room.

"Play some bass." I said, he sat down on his bed. He just..sat. "that'll keep you calm." I told him. I walked over to him and he grabbed my short and pulled me down onto him. He made me straddle him, his hands on my shoulders.

"I don't want to play bass right now." Mikey said quietly, he looked up at me and smiled. I gently pushed him back until he laid down, I was leaning over him.

"What do you want to do then?" I asked. Mikey kissed me hard, his hands in my hair holding me close to him. I kissed him hard, my blood rushing through my veins quickly, excited.

I felt his lips leave mind and go down my jaw. I groaned slightly, he chuckled through his nose, his warm breath tickling my neck.

"Michael James Way, Gerard Arthur Way, you boys had better hightail your asses up here!" Donna screamed. I sprang off of Mikey, and I adjusted my shirt to normal.

"Coming!" Mikey shouted, he was fixing his hair. We both ran up the basement steps. We got in the kitchen, Donna was standing by the fridge shoving groceries into it. She was crumpling up the cellophane bags.

"What's going on?" I asked, I moved and put food in the pantry.

"How about you two tell me?" Donna snapped. I stopped and looked at her. Mikey looked terrified. Donna stood up straight and faced us. she looked so mad.

"Are you talking about school?" I asked.

"Yes, I believe Michael got beat up for being a flamboyant homosexual." Donna said. Mikey cringed. Donald walked in through the front door. Mikey whimpered and I went to stand beside him.

"Go downstairs and lock the door." I ordered. Mikey nodded and scrambled down the steps. I closed the door at the top of the stairs and faced my parents.

"What the hell is going on here?" Donald asked. I crossed my arms and tensed my jaw. "He's no son of mine if he's a fag." Donald snapped. I had to admit, hearing him say that hurt. I mean, he's supposed to accept us, and hell.

"Why'd you send him downstairs, Gerard?" Donna asked.

"You're only gunna be hard on him. He already got physically abused once today. I don't think he needs any verbal shit from you too." I answered.

"He damn well deserved it!" Donald snapped. He threw his hands up in disbelief, "a fag as a son! I can't believe this shit!"

"Here's some more shit! I'm Gay too!" I shouted. Everything went quiet, Donna dropped a carton of eggs she was trying to put away. "If you want to fucking judge me then do it now." I challenged. Donald came rushing towards me, he shoved me against the door. His hands around my throat.

"You're fucking with us right?" Donald shouted. He shook me roughly. Donna was staring at me nervously.

"Donald, don't touch him like that." Donna said. Donald let go of me.

"Fag." Donald snarled.

"And you wonder why I'm the way I am now." I said bluntly. "You two can talk about this and come to an acceptance, and then maybe we'll come back upstairs." I snapped, I opened the door behind me. I went through and locked it behind me, I went down the stairs and knocked on the bottom door.

"Gee?" Mikey squeaked through the heavy steel door.

"Yea, its me." I said, I heard to locks unlock and the door opened. I walked into our room and locked the door behind me. Mikey looked broken and torn apart, his eyes were watering, bloodshot, his irises crystal clear hazel.

"He touched you." Mikey said, he looked scared. I pulled him into a hug.

"This is gunna be harder than I thought, Mikes'." I whispered, I kissed the top of his head.

"Way harder from here on out." Mikey mumbled. He rested his forehead on my chest and sighed.

"We aren't leaving the basement." I said "when they're asleep or gone we will go to the 24hour store and stock up on food." I told him.

"Okay, but what about school?" Mikey asked. He was a bit hell bent on passing school.

"I'll call us both in sick. Its no big deal anymore, Mikey. I'll let you read my Geometry book if you want." I answered. Mikey nodded and sighed. He went and sat down at the computer. I sat on my bed.

"Mikey, this is the time we both get gone and piss the rest of the day away." I said, he looked at me.

"What d'you got?" Mikey asked. He looked away and put headphones on. "Get shit from your stash, I wont look." Mikes' said. I got a bunch of coke out and the blade. I closed my stash and walked over to him.

"Let's do this." Mikey said when he finished examining the contents of the plastic bag. He moved his laptop into the bed behind his desk and I cleared a bit more room. I dumped enough yo make two large lines.

"You've never done this before, have you?" I asked. Mikey shook his head.

"No, but its better that my first time doing hero-coke is with my brother." Mikey said, he gave me a quick smile. I grinned. I got the little metal tube and explained what to do, then I showed him. He snorted next. I put my shit away and Mikey tackled me onto my bed.

We just laid together for the rest of the night high as hell.

*******************

A/N: Sorry if I don't update this much anymore. I have some written..but ya know. Shitbhappens.

~Dunt Hate Me

XoXog