It Pulls Us Apart

A few days later, I was at school. Bob was sitting beside me in fourth period Biology. Bob was nineteen too, my age, but he was still a year older. He would turn twenty soon. Both of us were Seniors, and Ray was too, but he didn't have this class with us.

"What'd you do over the weekend?" Bob asked.

"Drank." I answered, he nodded, him and I would drink together a lot.

"You getting into that again?" Bob asked. I had gotten carried away a hear ago, Gram and Mikey helped me stop, but I had no one holding me up anymore.

"I guess, I mean fuck everything. There's not anything else I can do." I said. Bob smirked.

"Wanna go to a club with me tonight?" Bob asked, I smirked and nodded my head. A night chilling with Bobert was always fun. Bob grinned at me and we bumped knuckles.

The rest of the lesson we doodled a little cartoon scene on my homework. We giggled for the rest of the hour.

______________________________________

Later that night I threw on some grey skinnies and combat boots, a black shirt and a leather jacket, I held over my shoulder.

"Hey Ma?" I called as I walked into the kitchen. Donna came into the kitchen holding one of dad's t-shirts, folding it.

"Yes?" Donna asked, she took in my appearance with a smile.

"I'm going out tonight. I'll come home 'round eleven or so." I told her.

"Alright, be careful and have fun." Donna said, she gave me quick hug. I gave her a small smile and walked out of the house. I got in my caddilac and drove to Bob's house. When I got there, he was on his porch steps smoking a cigarette. He grinned at me when I pulled in his driveway.

I got out of my car and walked up to me. He gave me a cig which I accepted and gladly lit up.

"You ready?" Bob asked taking a drag. I nodded blowing a sloppy smoke ring. "Alright, let's get going." Bob said, I tossed him my keys. He'd drive because I had no idea where I was going. We got in my car and I fidgeted with the radio until I got a nice rock station. Bob began driving to Newark.

"Dude I'm so gunna score some chicks!" Bob said laughing. I just loved how full of himself he was. It was rather amusing.

"Whatever you say." I replied with a smirk.

"The guy who owns the place is my uncle, he'll give us free drinks." Bob said. I grinned, what a good way to get shitfaced with free drinks.

When we got to the bar, Bob and I went inside, said hi to Bryar's uncle and got a few drinks and chatted with a few random people.

We actually went and danced with random girls, got wasted and pissed the night away.

______________________________________

When I got home after dropping Bob off with the girl he hooked up with, I stumbled through the front door. Mikey was in the kitchen while I whipped off my boots almost falling into the door. I snorted in laughter and Mikey rushed over to steady me. He smelled like coffee, tea, and mint.

"Were you fucking driving?" Mikey asked angrily. I calmed down my laughter.

"No, I flew." I said sarcastically, I ended up in a fit of laughs once more. He groaned and made me sit at the counter. He got a slice of cold pizza out of the fridge.

"Eat this." Mikey said dropping it onto a plate. "Because I doubt you ate anything while you were out." He told me. I grumbled and ate with the occasional giggle at the intense expressions that Mikey was giving me.

"Okay, I'm done!" I chanted. Mikey cleaned up my dish and then grabbed my arm pulling me towards the basement steps.

"I swear if you fall and break something, I'm gunna kill you." Mikey threatened.

"I wont fall." I replied, we went down a step and I slipped, pulling Mikey with me. I let out a squeak, we tumbled together and I landed on my back and Mikey crashed down on top of me.

"Wont fall my ass!" Mikey grumbled. I chuckled and looked at him and smiled.

"Nothings broken, so ya don't gotta kill me." I slurred. Mikey actually smiled at me. He sat up slowly and adjusted his glasses on his nose. I stared at him and he narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Mikey said, I had no idea that I was making a weird expression.

"I'm trying to send you tellipalathic messages." I slurred with heavy giggles.

"You mean 'telepathic'?" Mikey asked with a grin. I nodded. I tried sending him a telepathic message to kiss me, but he obviously wasn't getting it. I really wanted to kiss him, but..that'd be wrong.

It was kind of pulling us apart. I mean, really, how could we still stay close if I liked him? I wanted Mikey, every part of me did, but every part of me knew it was wrong.

"What are you telling me in your telepathic message?" Mikey asked, he got up and pulled me to my feet. I reached around him and closed the door.

"I shouldn't say." I mumbled shifting on my feet.

"Why not?" Mikey asked curiously.

"Because its classified as me being a weird drunk." I stated, I looked away from Mikey. He put a hand on my shoulder.

"Gee, you can tell me." Mikey said. I looked at him nervously, I exhaled harshly.

"Mikey I have a problem." I whispered.

"What kind?" Mikey asked.

"Its wrong, illegal in a way." I said quickly, my words were badly slurred.

"Gerard, what did you do?" Mikey asked nervously.

"I like someone I shouldn't." I said weakly. Mikey gave me a curious and concerned expression. "You..." I whispered. He let go of my shoulder, his eyes were wide. I back up to my bed, threw off my shirt and jacket and flopped down on my bed, pulling the blankets up and curling in on myself.

"Gerard I...I dunno what to-" I cut Mikey off.

"Fuck it, Michael, I'm going to bed. Leave me the hell alone." I snarled. He didn't reply, but I heard him walk away to his own bed.

I couldn't believe what I had done. I told him and he got scared. He got scared! All those emotions I had in me seemed to crush me. I closed my eyes tightly feeling my eyes tear up.

Gerard Way doesn't cry, no freakin' way. But here I was, silently crying. I was hoping Mikey wouldn't hear me. I'd rather be dead than to have him hearing me cry.

*******************

A/N: Aweeee sheeitt! Gerard told Mikey! What do you think is gunna happen?

~Dinos!

XoXog