This time it was the elf shop personnel to appear, she was about to prepare for the open-air seats and walked over to our side.

"Ryuu is an idiot nyaa. It was Syr turn to watch the shop, but she slacked off and ran off to visit the festival, I wanted to hand her forgotten purse to her nyaa, even if I don't say up to this point nyaa, black-hair should also understand nyaa.  Nyaa, black-hair?"

"So that's it. I apologize for not explaining it clearly."

"Ah, no, I understand. So it's like this."

The shop personnel called Ryuu magnificently ignored the cat person employee, who had an assured expression, and apologized to me. My doubts had also disappeared.

At that instant, the female called Anya that had been excluded from the conversation, who was proudly shaking her tail suddenly droop her tail, her face turned red and she lowered her head. Her body started tremble and shake, I started to sweat

"Please do not take notice of her. Thus can we request you? Anya and I along with the other staff have to prepare for the shop, and there are no empty hands, although I feel bad about requesting you who was about to head over to the dungeon......"

"It doesn't matter to me......However, is it true that Syr slacked off?"

"Slacked off isn't exactly correct, Syr's situation is different from the ones who were left here."

Hearing that Syr, who always look so serious, slacking off, I could not imagine it, so I had to ask. Looks like she used her vacation and was different from the ones who was in front of him. It was not because Syr was working diligently at the pub, but it seemed to be because the female boss allowed it.

The main reason is because Syr comes to work from her own home, so she was an exception and was able to have a vacation. Then Syr seemed to have used this time's vacation to visit the Festival......

"......Monster Festival?"

"Yes, Syr went to see the events that were organized today."

It was a phrase that I heard at the Babel. To me, who did not understand anything, suddenly became interested.

"Is it the first time you heard about it? It is impossible for the people who lived in this city to not know about it."

"Actually I had just recently arrived Orario......If you could, can you please explain it to me?"

"——Then nyaa, let me explain it to you nyaa!"

The moment my words came out from my mouth, the cat person employee suddenly jumped between us as if she wanted to restore her reputation and said.

"Monster Festival is held once a year, it is
an super large event that is organized by
the Ganesha's Familia nyaa! Occupying the coliseum the entire day, and taming the Monsters that were dragged from the dungeons nyaa!"

"Eh......What,TAME?!"

Listening to the shocking things she said, I was deeply surprised. Taming......as in domesticating it? Those violent Monsters?

"Taming the Monsters is not that surprising, black hair is an Adventurer, nyaa, so
you should also have the experience, nyaa. The instant where the Monsters that had  been beaten stood up and exposed eyes that wanted to form a team......"

"No, about this, I have never seen it......"

I do not know what kind of eyes that the elf shop personnel was looking at me, but she did not doubt it and interjected.

"Taming is a skill that exist, although it differs
from each person's qualities, but it should be allowing the Monster to witness the strength and causing it to be obedient."