Deal between Godesses

"......You, how long do you plan to do that until?"

"......"

Inside  a store, a red-haired crimson eyed goddess Hephaestus issued out a sound that seemed to be terrifying and tired at the same time.

She was wearing her Familia's clothing while sitting at the desk, her voice was said towards a kneeling round object that was bowing her head on the floor, no, it should be the tiny goddess Hestia.

This was Hephaestus's Familia North
-West Main Street Branch. Inside the office of the famous blacksmithing shop with 3 floors, flowed an chaotic atmosphere.

"Don't look at me like this, I am also very busy."

"......"

"Even if you are not noisy, curled up into a ball like a bug, my drive will be greatly lessened and my work efficiency will decrease. Understood?"

"......"

"Hey, Hestia?"

"......"

"......Ah."

Her tiny friend continued to keep silent and remained at the same posture, Hephaestus sighed.

The entire day.

This was the amount of time that Hestia had remained at the posture of bowing down to Hephaestus.

On the day the God's Banquet was organized, Hestia begged her to made a weapon for her Familia's core member, Hephaestus had refused on the spot.

It was not because Hephaestus was narcissistic, but the products created by high-class blacksmiths that belong in the Hephaestus's Familia could be considered
as the top quality and was widely acclaimed.

Unless they were top class adventurers or members of the Familia, no one dare to meddle with the created weapons of Hephaestus's Familia.

Taking a bet, Hestia should not have the large amount of gold to purchase her own Familia's creation.

Selling it cheap due to their friendship was already unreasonable. For Hephaestus, as the position of the leader of the Familia, it was completely taboo to easily take actions for the weapons created from their blood and sweat by her core members, so she could not agree to it. If she wished to order, then at least save some money, this was what Hephaestus had said
—— This also implies that she should also clearly look at her own abilities—— Hephaestus did not tolerate it one bit and refused her.

However, Hestia, who had request refused, began to bow numerously after the Banquet had begun towards Hephaestus. No matter how many times she wanted to get rid of her, she would still annoyingly cling onto her, this made it difficult instead for Hephaestus.

In this case, she could only just ignore her until she was willing to give up, Hephaestus intended to ultimately leave her aside and ignore her.

Hephaestus had thought, once she was hungry, she would help back home.

Thus, two days later had come after Ganesha's Banquet.

Hestia continued to sincerely request towards Hephaestus.

'What exactly made you so insistent......'

Hephaestus clutched her eyes, while making a gloomy face. Even when she had dozed off, she would still maintain a similar bowing posture,
Hephaestus was almost unable to understand her friend's feelings. Although it was
beside the point, Hephaestus was startled when she woke up, and almost fell down from the bed. Although up to this point, she had requested various things from Hephaestus, but this time the condition was not the same as before. How do I put it, stubborn, or perhaps her expression of desire showed a strong will.
"Anyways, what exactly have you been doing since yesterda
y? What kind of
posture is that?"

"......Dogeza"

"Dogeza?"

"It is the ultimate secret technique that no matter what you do, as long as do
dogeza, you would be forgiven, and no matter what you request, you will be able
to get it......I heard this from Take"

"Take......?"

"Takemikazuchinokami."

Ahah......Hephaestus recalled the face of the god she had an intimate friendship
with, then at the same time, she scolded Takemikazuchinokami for instilling this troubling idea into her. It was already enough, Hephaestus sighed, she could not concentrate on her work. She placed the quill onto the corner of the table, leaving the remaining work that needed to be signed.