𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Mature content ahead, please read with caution

_____

St. Mungo's

_____

HERMIONE had never done it from behind before.

She had always been curious, always wanting to try it. But she struggled to speak about sex for years, too shy to ask for something new.

Thinking about it at the minute, Ron wouldn't deny her it. If she'd told him she wanted to explore further into their sexual experiences, he'd, probably, agree.

Herself and Ron only ever had sex in about three different positions, simply, sticking to what always had worked for them. There was nothing wrong with familiarity, she told herself during the course of their relationship.

But now, here she was, lying flat on her stomach as Draco Malfoy spread her legs, kneeling as he lined himself up with her entrance. She willed herself to try it, but that didn't make it any less scary.

Draco must've felt how rigid she was, because he tumbled forward, pressing the flat surface of his naked body along the height of her spine, bunching her curls to one shoulder, kissing the curve of her shoulder, tenderly.

"Are you alright?" he asked her, concern written in his vocals. 

"Mhm," she forced, whatever fucking sound that was, out of her throat. She couldn't explain what it was; merely, a response. "I'm just..."

He didn't provoke or judge her; he listened for her answer, willing to wait as she sorted out her own thoughts, her brain scrambling, entirely.

"I've never done this before," she finished, and instead of feeling the surge of worry or anxiousness she expected to feel, the one she always felt when she'd say something to Ron — she found herself free of chains on her chest.

"We've had sex before," came a low drawl from over her shoulder, the blonde man resting his chin there. 

Hermione breathed, "yes, but not like this."

There was a silence in the air; she could sense him weighing the information she'd provided him with. Then, he seemed to understand, "you've never done it from behind?"

"No." Her voice was shallow, and her cheeks flamed.

She noted the loss of his chin on her shoulder, but before her mind held an opportunity to wander somewhere dangerous, he brushed his lips against her flesh again.

"You don't have to feel shy in telling me," he told her. Reminded her. "I won't judge you."

"I know you won't."

He then straightened his spine and shifted in his position. Nerves coursed through her veins at this new experience. She heard his voice from further back now, "I know, logically, you wouldn't expect it to feel different, but it does. It's very different."

Hermione nodded, attentively. Absorbing his words, understanding them. A thought flashed in her mind, and so she, quickly, said to him, "I hope you don't think I don't want to do this. I do. I just...needed you to know that I've never done it like this before, so, I'm just a little..."

Nervous, was what she wanted to say. But Draco seemed to understand anyways. 

"I know."

She knew she was always safe with him. She felt him adjust on his knees, and a sharp gasp wracked from her chest when the pads of his fingers stroked over her entrance.