Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion

Start from the beginning

Aizawa: Anyway starting today you guys can start patrols and mission where you will be notified on your phone. That is all start discussing with your teammates about strategies. 

Momo and Shoka walked up to my desk so we could at least discuss basic tactics.

Momo: PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME! (bowing)

Izumi: (sweat drop) Please stop that Momo you will be perfectly fine. I trust you, plus your way stronger then when we first started.

Momo: I know but..

Izumi: Stop Momo you have to believe in yourself. Anyways you guys ready.

Momo and Shoka: Yeah!

Izumi: Ok let's get down to business. First let's discuss strategy I say Shoka and I take the offensive when we encounter a demon due to the style of our breathing. Momo I want you on the backline and if there is civilian in the area to protect them since your style is more defensive then ours. Shoka if there's to many civilians I want you to switch to your Ice Breathing to bring the extra protection. Sound good.

Shoka and Momo: Yes ma'am.

We went back to the dorm to wait around along with everyone else since we most likely get a call in the middle of the day unless the demon was in a building. From what I saw most people were happy with there team besides Katsuki, Katsumi, and Shoto for varying reasons. Katsumi just didn't like Kaminari because he is to cocky according to her.

12 hours later, 8:00 PM Commons

We were chilling in the living room waiting still so far no-one had been called yet. Everyone was talking having fun with each other. Then three loud beeping's broke the noise then it was silent with only the beeping's. It was my team's phone giving us our missions we immediately got up ready to leave. Everyone wished us good luck and that they would watch our drone's feed to see how we did.

The mission was simple, a demon spotted in a amusement park, unknown strength but for sure only one. We headed there right away which only took us a hour.

At amusement park

Izumi: We're here stay close and keep a eye out. Pyramid formation.

Shoka and Momo: Understood.

Narrator Pov

It didn't take long to find the demon since it was literally in the middle of the park eating a young girl, which angered Izumi and the others. The demon was slender but at least 6'1 it had messy black hair with pale skin until the hands which turned a sickly purple. All it had was some pants that were obviously torn. However, they couldn't see it's face since it's back was turned. They slowly brought their swords readying there stances to kill the demon unbeknownst to them it knew they were there.

Demon: So what rank are you three? You smell like Mizunoto.

Izumi: We are! And that is all that's needed to kill you.

Demon: (chuckles) 16,17, and 18.

Izumi: What are you babbling about. What do those numbers mean?

Demon: Oh it's about to be the number of Mizunoto I have killed. Let's see it's 15 Mizunoto, 10 Mizunoe, 9 Kanoto, (the demon is standing now causing the girls to hesitate on their advance) 11 Kanoe, 20 kinoe, and 1 Hashira. (the demon turned around revealing the kanji for lower moon five in it's eyes.)

Demon: My name is Doku and I will kill you now.

The girls stood still stiffened with fear once they saw the eyes. None dared to move in fear of retaliation. The class in their dorms was terrified for their friends and siblings. Aizawa was scrabbling in his office to call HQ for backup. This communication being picked up by a figure who started heading his way to the group's location. But also by two figures who were across town that also started heading in that direction.