♡Chapter Twelve♡

"Why can't you just leave us alone! What have you done to him!" [Y/N] looks up at the two killers with anger in her voice, eyes sharp and face sour. It was almost as if she was stuck in some kind of loop being in the Entity's realm was bad enough but with clown stalking her and trying to kill her and Ji-Woon, it just felt really repetitive; so many thoughts were flowing through her brain about it. Inching closer to her beloved boyfriends body (He was her boyfriend right?) she shook him gently, attempting to get any sort of response from him but after a few more tries that proved pointless.

"This is so cute! Let me take a picture of us three together, you wouldnt mind that right dollface?" Danny pulled out his large camera, bending down next to [Y/N] to snap a photo.
Thinking quickly the girl yanked the knife he had hold of surprisingly overpowering the other, pushing him on his back then standing up sharply.

"You have pushed me far enough! Come try get your revenge you fat fuck! I'll kill you myself this time!"
Pointing the sharp object towards him he smirked, this time she smirked back; a wave of confidence washed over her depsite the odds.
"I'll do it for Ji-Woon, I'll do it for us."

♡♧♡♧♡

The campfire burned as it usually did as a few survivors and killers sat around it, talking about what had happened with The Trickster prior.
Trapper explained the situation that took place however he didn't know of Ghostface entering the camp after he left, therefore he was clueless as to where [Y/N] had disappeared to.
Confusion and anger were evident the air was stale and tense, survivors knew the girl often went for walks in the woods but not at such a late time, it was early hours of the morning and the woods were vast and confusing.

"We need to arrange a small group to find her, if we split up we'll end up getting lost. " Trapper looked around at everyone around the fire, nodding
in understanding.

"But who though? What if this is some messed up kidnapping by a killer or even the Entity?" Nea sounded unsure. "Some of you are deranged."

"I don't know." Trapper responded.
"I'll go and-" A loud bell halted the killers words, The Wraith uncloaked suddenly raising his hand.

"Philip are you sure?" Nea gazed up at him, concern in her eyes. Wraith nodded his head, giving a thumbs up.

"Philip you can move around the woods a lot faster than me when cloaked so it'll be quicker. I know I said not to split up but we're more familiar with the woods than survivors so we should be fine." With a final descion being made, Trapper settled on him and Wraith with the search. Everyone agreed with them and wished them luck and safety, before the two killers ventured in to the woods.

♡♧♡♧♡

[Y/N] still stood her ground even with the odds against her, before Ghostface could stand up and grab her again [Y/N] quickly plunged the knife in to his back; twisting it tightly hearing the killers pained yelling. She then stomped as hard as she could on the back of his head, anger swelling up inside her, radiating off her body.

"You're a sick piece of shit, Danny! I trusted you and you deceived me!"
[Y/N]'s kicks slowed down as her temper subsided, the killer no longer moving on the ground. [Y/N] turned to face Clown still clutching the knife covered in the others blood.

"Come on then bitch, I'd like to see you do that to me. You ain't nothing but a killers whore, worthless." A sloppy grin was a push over the edge for the girl, gritting her teeth she launched herself at the taller man;
Mind blank and body acting as if on impulse [Y/N] slammed the knife in to her opponents shoulder, pulling it out quickly after. The clown responded in kind by shoving his butterfly knife right into her shoulder aswell, the girl shrieked in pain but remained strong.