A New Technique

Start bij het begin

Kendo turned towards this voice to see a short girl with light brown bob cut hair that reaches slightly below her shoulders. Her bangs cover her eyes, but one eye was currently sticking out, showing her pupils which were the shape of cross-sliced shiitake mushrooms.

"Komori? You wanna help me?" Kendo inquired.

"Yes," She nodded in affirmative. "I want to see how strong he is as well."

"Yes, he had some type of strength quirk at the sports festival, but I've gotten stronger and I bet I could beat him now!" A male voice shouted excitedly.

This man had messy gray hair and eyes that were tilted downwards, surrounded by a tan-colored substance. He had no noticeable eyebrows and had sharp teeth, similar to Kirishima.

"You as well, Tetsutetsu?" Kendo questioned in surprise.

"Of course! I'm always up for challenge!" He said excitedly.

A couple other students agreed along with the previous two, but they were all interrupted in their agreement with a simultaneous scoff. The class turned to see their Class 1-A counterparts shaking their head in disappointment and/or pity.

"What is it?" Kendo asked the other class.

"Nothing, nothing." Momo replied with a sigh.

"By all means, go ahead." Mina told them, continuing Momo's sentence.

"It just gives me more time to sleep." Ochako said as she proceeded to lay down and begin sleeping.

"Call me crazy, but it seems like you're suggesting that we will all get defeated if we tried to fight your friend." Kodai claimed as she observed their expressions.

"Acquaintance, actually. I'm still mad at him." Mina replied while slightly glaring at Deku.

"What happened to her?" Tetsutetsu wondered.

"Go on, fight him. Then you'll find out." Kirishima said while shaking his head.

"Now I'm slightly scared." Komori relayed to the others while stepping back a little.

"Relax," Monoma assured her. "They're obviously trying to psyche us out, because they're, lOsErS! ScUm lIkE tHeM DoN't dEsErVe ThE sAtIsFaCtIoN oF yOu bEiNg AfRaId!!"

"Whatever," Aizawa said, interrupting them. "I'll get this started quickly so we can get to training."

"Isn't a full scale battle between a class and a student going to take too long?" The male Pussycat questioned.

"Tiger, if this battle lasts more than 5 minutes, we drop everything and go to the beach."

At this statement, all of Class 1-B cheered. The only ones who weren't cheering were the Pussycats and Class 1-A.

There are two main things that Aizawa is dead serious about. Being a pro hero and sleep. The fact that he's betting for this battle to end in less than 5 minutes either means he's still half asleep, or this kid is something else. Tiger concluded in his mind.

"Alright, it's time to get this thing started." Aizawa announced as he walked up to the still asleep Deku. He activated his quirk and then smacked him on the head as hard as he could. "WAKE UP!"

His attack landed and since he erased Deku's quirk, it actually made impact.

"Ack!" He expressed while rubbing his head. "What the heck was that for!?" 

"You were asleep. So I woke you up."

"You could've been nicer about it." Deku grumbled while mentally cursing Aizawa's quirk. Since Aizawa erased Deku's quirk, his instantaneous movements went along with it. While normally it would not have mattered since such an attack wouldn't faze him, since he was asleep this allowed for him to fully dive into unconsciousness, which caught him off guard. Since he was no longer able to control his movements while asleep and because of the shock and disorientation of the sudden change, he was able to be hit.