Chapter 78

Next day Faisneet went to a park and media came there, recognizing them despite their masks.

N1: Sir, ma'am, are you both really married?
N2: Where is your daughter?
N3: We found out about you being childhood sweethearts, is it true?
N4: Did you breakup with Jannat ma'am to marry her?

Avu held Faisu's wrist in a tight grip, and pulled him to other part of garden, and due to her speed, media couldn't see where they went, and left. They both saw a man covering his face with scarf come to them. Avu pointed to the bench beside them. The three sat there.

P: Avneet, Faisal I'm here to help you from that person. 

Avu: Why are you helping us?

P: I always helped him/her, but now he/she wants to destroy all of your lives further. I finally realized that he/she can go to any extent, and I am going to kill him/her now. He/she doesn't deserve to live.

Avu: What worse is he/she going to do now? And didn't you realize this when he/she killed my mother?

P: Create big walls of misunderstanding between you all, that's why you both were given letters and Jannat too. And next is fake news to media. About your mother, I'm really sorry. 

Fais: What can we do now?

P: You 8 friends have to reunite now.

Avu: We can't. None of us are in contact now. And I am not sure if they all should know about this. 

P: You'll have to say them, or they will be in danger. I'll send a letter to everyone to meet in the garden you and Sid had kept picnic for everyone. Avu, you will  inform Jannat. And you both should take your daughter with you as well, don't keep more secrets from them. 

Avu: Since when do you people have an eye on us?

P: Since your college ended. I am the investigator Vaishnavi's parents had kept, and I hate them. Who does this to their own daughter? Anyways, I'll send the letters. 

Avu: Ok.

P: I guess you both should go home. And now we'll meet at your home only, can't take risk with media.

Fais: Ok.

Avu: Milna kab hai? { When should we meet?}

P: Aaj, 5 baje. { Today, at 5.}

He went away and Faisneet went to Jaan's office. Avu went in and talked to Jaan's PA, asking her to pass the message to Jaan, not revealing her identity to the PA. Then both went home.

Faisneet: Hello didi.

Riya: Hello Avu, hello Fais.

Fais: Mai last aapse itne saal pehle mila tha, dadi ke ghar. { I met you last so many years back, at dadi's home.}

Riya: Ha.

Aarshu spread her arms in Faisu's direction, and he took her.

Avu: Yeh pure din godi mein chadi rehti hai. { She is in someone's arms only whole day.}

Fais: Theek hai na, 2 saal ki hi toh hai. { It's ok, she is only 2 years old.}

Avu: Tum na bas ise bigadne mein lage raho. { You keep spoiling her only.}

Fais: Ab toh Jai aane wala hai na ise bigadne ke liye. { Now Jai will come to spoil her no.}

Avu: Ha, wo bhi kam nahi hai. { Yes, he is no less.}