Disclaimer

To my dear readers,

Before this story begins, I would like to make a statement in relation to the comments made by J. K Rowling. I do not support, nor endorse the anti-trans comments made by J. K. Rowling. As a member of the LGBTQI+ community, I am absolutely disgusted and appalled by this behaviour. If you find yourself agreeing with her comments, I ask that you please do not read this story. Thank you.

Additionally, I would like to give some context. I started this story a while ago and it remained unpublished on this account. I rediscovered it recently and decided to edit and continue it. I absolutely adore Remus as a character and I couldn't help but write a cute story about him. This story contains the occasional borrowed line of dialogue from the movies and books (particularly in crucial scenes) but for the most part, the dialogue is original.

There will be some chapters that contain mature scenes, so please read at your own discretion.

Feel free to comment! I would love to interact with my audience on here and maybe even make some friends. So please, feel free to reach out.

I truly hope that you enjoy this story. It has been a lot of fun to write so I hope that it's fun to read also. Once again, thank you so much for your support.

Enjoy!! Xx