Chapter 12. Worried.

Start from the beginning

On Call

"Hello Unnie" said Y/n. "Hello Little one where are you it so late,come home quickly" said Aera in worried tone. "Yes Unnie, I am at Park, I am coming right now don't worry". "Ok, and how is Riya, is she ok?" asked Aera with concern. "Yes Unnie, she is better now but she has to stay at hospital for few day" said Y/n while trying to hide her sadness which Aera sense. "Don't worry little one, she will be all right there, ok. Now don't worry about her, come home quickly we both are worried about you" said Aera. "Yes, your Majesty, I will at home in 20 minutes" after listening to Y/n's playful word Aera chuckle and disconnect the call.

End Call

'Hmm my love bird gets worried very easily. They should understand that I am not a kid anymore.' Said y/n to herself with little pout. 'I just want them to make kids soon after their marriage so that they can focus on them also and not only me'. When she was teenager, she meets with an accident and she was admitted at hospital for few days and from that day her love bird became more possessive towards her. They didn't let her go anywhere alone and they make sure she is with her friends or with them. Sometime she feels suffocate with their possessiveness behaviour, but she understands them. She knows how much she is important in their life. And now they provide her little freedom.

"Now I have to leave Appa-Eomma, my love bird is very worried. If I didn't reach home on time, they will show me with scolding. Ok bye, I will come tomorrow" she waves good bye to them happily and made her way towards her home. But after few steps she bump into someone more like that person bump into her. "Ouch" she groan in pain when she fall on ground with that person.

At Y/n's home

Author's Pov.

"What did she said? Is she ok? Where is she? Is she coming home? Is she want us to pick her up?" the moment Aera cut Y/n's call Yoongi burst with question to know about his little princess. Aera chuckle and reply "Ohh, look like someone is more worried than me for our little one?" Aera asked in teasy way.

She was worried for Y/n because it was around 10:20 pm y/n didn't come home and didn't even call them, because she always come home by 9 pm or at 10 pm to 10:30 pm if she has some work and she always inform them if she will be late. And today also she informs them that Riya is injured and she will come home by 10 pm. But she was late.

She talked about her wordiness to Yoongi, and he said that 'she is not kid anymore, she will be fine' 'she must be busy with Riya, she will call us when she will be free' or 'she must be at park and admiring the stars' to calm her down, but he himself was very worried about his little princess. So, at end Aera decides to call Y/n. And now Yoongi is desperate to know about her.

"Yaahhh, she is my little sister, can't I ask about her" said Yoongi. "Yes, she is. Then why didn't you call her if you are worried so much for her" said Aera. "Aisshh, now stop it, you call her right. It doesn't matter if you call her or I and now tell me about my little one". Yoongi always hide his worriedness for his little princess to show that she is big and independent now, but sometime it became hard for him to hide his worriedness and Aera know very well about that. "She is at park and coming home" "Ok, let me help you to arrange the dinner table, then when our little one will we will have a family dinner" said Yoongi happily and head towards dinning table. Aera chuckle while shaking her head and follow Yoongi.

After Few Hour

Aera Pov's

"Yoongi, it saying that you can't reach the person" I said worriedly. It was pass 1 and our little one didn't come to home. Park is 20 minutes away from our house but she didn't come home after 30 minutes. Our worriedness increases when we were unable to contact her. Me and Yoongi call her 100 times but it saying that we can't reach to her. We search near park and at the way from where she come home, but we didn't find anything. We called Peach and Cherry and all orphanage caretakers, we all are searching her like crazy everywhere.