゚°☆𝟎𝟏𝟔☆° ゚

____________________

"You really didn't have to walk with me Shoto-" Y/n smiles awkwardly.

"It felt necessary, you somehow always manage to get hurt when im not around." Shoto turned to glance at Y/n, smiling faintly before he rediverted his attention to his surroundings.

"Ah- About that-"

"Look we're already here, let me at least walk you inside." Shoto insisted, holding onto his school bag.

Y/n sighed and held onto Shoto's hand before walking inside the big building. "Don't get lost."
(ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ- ʸ/ⁿ ˡⁱᵛᵉˢ ⁱⁿ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˡᵘˣᵘʳⁱᵒᵘˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈⁱⁿᵍˢ-)

Shoto nods, desperately wanting Y/n to not notice the bright red tint to his face.

Y/n leads Shoto to the elevator, pressing on the 'up' button with his pointer finger.

  The elevator doors opened, and Y/n leads Shoto inside the empty elevator.

"How's everything at ho-

  Shoto placed a finger on Y/n's lips, tracing his hand onto Y/n cheek.

"What floor are you on?"

"Floor six-" Y/n leaned his body against the elevators wall, slighty flustered as Shoto makes sure to check how fast they were going.

  Shoto slowly leaned in, pinning Y/n's hands with one hand above his head. He slowly placed his lips on Y/n's, leaning in further to close the gap between them for the first time.

  Shoto hummed as Y/n slowly began to melt, closing his eyes before he kissed back passionately.

  Shoto rubbed hus tongue against Y/n's lips, asking for an entrance. Y/n willingly allowed him, and Shoto immediately took the chance to mark what was rightfully his(- ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ⁱ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ᵗᵃʰᵗ-)

He and Y/n shared a heated moment as Shoto explored, making sure to not leave any spot unmissed before his pulled away for air.

Y/n gasped, taking deep breaths and immediately facing Shoto, wanting an answer.

The elevator doors opened and Shoto was the first to hold onto Y/n's thin hand, walking them out of the cramped elevator.

  "Shoto-"

"You're home, I'll see you at school Y/n." Shoto gently pecked Y/n's lips before swiftly walking away, leaving Y/n as flusted as could be.

_____________________

Short Chapter, im sorry for the lack of updates-- I got busy--

Anyways i hope you enjoyed!

<3

~Author-Kun

{389 words}