Potion gone wrong

-3rd pov-

It was 4:25PM and Nightmare was in his office working out a plan to get to the Stars bases. His body wanted to take a break but his mind refused, making nightmare just sit there and think and not brainstorm any ideas.

"He's been doing this for a few hours," Came from Cross from outside the door,"I'm getting kind of worried..."  he was with Dust, and Horror as well.

Horror spoke up with an idea of his own, "what if we do something to make him more relaxed! Like make a relaxation potion of some sort?"

They start walking to the living room, talking. "That would be a good idea," Dust said, Horror smiled a bit thinking his idea was actually good for once, " if we knew how to make potions." Horrors' smile then became a frown. "well, Killer has some potion making books, maybe we could ask him to help" Cross said, remembering Killer making some half-cat potion to prank Dust. Dust growled remembering that,"Yes, well, I say we just take the book and do it ourselves!" Dust suggested proudly, Horror nodded his head. Cross then says worried,"are you sure Dust?"

"Of course I am! It can't be THAT hard if Killer can do it." Dust replied, Cross sighed. "Alright, if you say so..."

When they got to the living room Dust went to the library to get the book. When he came back he found the page for the potion and started talking, "The book says we need a cooking pot and the ingredients are, 3 candles of any smell, 4 cups of salt, ¾ cups of gunpowder and one snake....wait no its five snake scales of any kind." Dust looked up and saw that Cross had a cooking pots, 3 candles, the salt bag, and measuring cups. Dust was bout to speak when Horror teleported into the room with a live...snake. "Ah! Kill the damn thing Horror!" Dust yelled, Horror frowned, not wanting to, but killed the snake by crushing the head, he then got a knife and started to scrape off the 5 scales they needed.

Dust looked at the ingredients they had and noticed they didn't have any gunpowder, "where's the gunpowder?" "well we don't have any so I thought we could just use Baby powder!" Cross replied, and tapped on the baby powder box they had. "Why do we even have- y'know what, I don't even care, lets just do this. Put water halfway in the pot...."

After awhile the water turned a purple, then gray, to a blue color which meant it was finished. "Finally! Its done!" Dust said, as he sighed in relief. He was bout to put it into a cup when suddenly, the potion exploded, letting the gas from it in the air, making Cross, Dust, and Horror faint. Killer walked in the room, "hey what was that noise?" After killer smelled the air he, too, fainted.

After about an hour, the smoke disappeared and only one thing could be heard from the room...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Was crying

------
That's the end of the chapter!
519 words.