˚ ☁︎ ˚ GC »

« グループチャット ! »

Yeri swirled around with happiness, stepping out from the HYBE building.

"ENHYPEN KNOWS YOU!",she squealed wiggling her butt.

When she was in peak happiness, she engaged in tiny dances just like Heeseung, one of her favourite idols.

//Temple//

"Merciful Buddha!",Yeri bowed, her heart filled with respect,"YOU LISTENED TO MY PRAYERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

She clasped her hands together , wondering if she was really friend with her idols.

Walking out from the sacred place, she slipped her feet into the shoes, feeling a sudden pat on her shoulder.

"GRANDMA!"

She flashed a smile, after getting a little startled.

The old lady glanced at Yeri,"You didn't use the diary right?", worry was evident on her face.

Her smile faded with the emergence of a confused expression,"I did and the diary disappeared after that."

"Disappeared? Does that mean your wish has been fulfilled?"

The young girl nodded.

She lowered her gaze, sitting on the stairs.

Yeri sat down next to her,"Grandma, is there something wrong?"

"...The eminent monk, I had talked about that day",her gaze shifted to the young girl,"I went to see him for some personal reasons."

"...then?"

"He told me about the diary in details...",she gulped,"Once the wish is fulfilled, it will surely bring happiness to your life but everything comes with a cost."

"What does that suppose to mean?"

"Child.",she rested her hand over hers,"People always say happiness is short-lived, same goes with the wish fulfillment. It will begin with happiness but will always end up in pain."

A crease formed on Yeri's forehead,"Does that mean, sadness will leapt into my life once again?"

"Child.I will try to find a way out.",she squeezed her shoulder lightly.

//Home//

Yeri bit her lower lip, wondering about grandma's words.

...always ends up in pain?

...will someone be harmed?

She stared at the ceiling, engaged in thoughts.

Beep.