"Yes babe."

I began filling them up with deliciousness while I did that Mike kept coming over and eating the Nutella then all of a sudden we heard running down the stairs.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU FREAKING TURTLE!" Tony came running in to the kitchen with Jaime right behind him.

Tony managed to take cover behind me right when Jaime lunged toward him luckily Mike wrapped his arm around his neck, "Whoa there buddy, you showered already?"

"No! That freaking turtle dumped water on me!" I held back a laugh.

"Well you wouldn't wake up," Tony said innocently I gave him a low-five.

"Stop fighting and help with breakfast," I said sternly. "Okay mom, what do we do?" Jaime laughed.

"Start plating Tony, and Jaime decorate the tops of the crêpes with chocolate syrup and whipped cream."

Finally we were done cooking and we all sat down to eat, we looked down at our plates, "Uhm Jaime what did you do?" Tony asked.

"I uh tried writing our names with the syrup but yeah it didn't work," we all burst out laughing.

"Aw Jaime that's so cute," Vic teased and pinched his cheeks. "Stop it," Jaime shooed him off.

When we finished eating Mike took our plates to the sink, "Vic, Pervy you guys are doing dishes."

"Aww really?" Pervy pouted. "Yes really, you guys didn't help with breakfast. "Ugh fine."

"Well guys lets start packing up, babe help me?" he held out his hand. I followed him up to his room and began rummaging through his clothes.

"Ooo I like this one, this one, oh and this one," I was throwing my favorite shirts at him. "I need pants too you know that right?" he laughed.

I began handing him all his clothes while he folded it and put it in his luggage bag. After a few minutes of this Jaime peeked in, "Uhm Eva can you help me straighten my hair?" I looked over at Mike and he nodded.

I sat on Jaime's bed and he sat criss crossed on the floor, "So this part here goes down and these go up right?" I asked.

"Yes ma'm," he smiled.

"Jaime..." I said quietly. "Yes?"

"I'm gonna miss you like a lot! You were always there to make me laugh and brighten the mood I'm gonna miss that terribly."

He sighed, "I'm gonna miss you too, making fun of you was the best," he laughed.

"Well that's nice to know that I'm like the butt of your jokes." I punched him playfully.

"But um can I ask you something Hime?" My voice became quiet, "Sure shoot."

"You know your new Merch girl?"

"Yeah?" he questioned. "Well can you keep her as far away from Mike as possible?"

"Why?" he laughed a little.

"Because I'm pretty sure she wants Mike and yesterday she said he's gonna forget me and find someone better..."

"Eva he won't, he loves you so much he's practically insane! But for you I'll keep her on check," he laughed.

"Thanks Hi-Me." I hugged his neck and placed a kiss on his cheek, "You're the best."

"I know," he replied in a snooty voice. I laughed, "I'm done."

He got up and went to the mirror, "Oh my god what did you do?!" he said in a horrified tone. I got scared, "Woo I look fabulous," he posed in front of the mirror.