Chapter 1: The Creepy Case of The Chemical Creep

Start from the beginning

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
(Alright)

The four screamed a little and took off running, the Chemical Creep chasing after.

However, the Chemical Creep came to a stop when it saw three hazmat suits standing on their own, growling. Tyler, Shaggy, and Velma popped up into view of the helmets and Scooby was somehow in the Chemical Creep's hazmat suit, the Chemical Creep roaring loudly as everyone took off running, Scooby temporarily opening the hazmat suit to make a break for it.

Ghosts and goblins better run for cover!
(do-do-do-do-do-do-do!)

The four continued running down some stairs, running as fast as they could to get away from the Chemical Creep.

Ain't a chance that you could get away!
(do-do-do-do-do-do-do!)

They completely jumped over a whole set of pipes in a panic. Somehow, Scooby and the gang ended up separated from Team Gigantica, still running out of panic.

Scooby and his friends are gonna get ya!
(do-do-do-do-do-do-do!)

That's when suddenly, the Chemical Creep dropped from the ceiling, raising it's arms and growling and roaring, emitting a green light, causing everyone to be struck with fear.

Cause it feels alright, and it feels okay, HEY!

Lightning struck outside the factor, causing Scooby to jump into Shaggy's arms.

Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

Later, in a closet, Scooby and Shaggy turn on a flashlight, looking around carefully, screaming at the top of their lungs at the sight of a spider.

Come on, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

The spider simply crawled out of the range of the light while remaining on the web.

Oh, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

Later, in the factory, Team Gigantica, and Mystery Inc. had been getting chased around time after time after time again by the Chemical Creep.

Hey, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!

That's when somehow, they ended up in an upper level, enduing up in an sort of back to forth chase through the hallway. This would continue for at least 7 solid complete entire minutes.

Hey! Hey! Ho! Ho! Hey! Hey! Ho! Ho! Hey-Hey! Ho-Ho! Everybody, let's go!

Mystery Inc. and Team Gigantica and the Chemical Creep stopped for a little mid-chase dance break. They would all just groove mostly to the beat/tune of the music, Shaggy reusing an old dance style he hadn't use d in years.

Then, the Chemical Creep had gotten tired of the dancing, roaring and sending everybody running in a panic. Later, Fred and Tyler had set up a trap and were in the process of laying down an oil trail needed for the trap.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

Scooby and Shaggy then came through a lab door, which put a rope over a candle. When the rope broke, it dropped an anvil onto a catapult which had flicked a switch.

BASED ON CHARACTERS BY HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTIONS AND BRAEDIMUSSUPREME

Say, Scooby, Abracadabra-Doo!