Chapter 1 | just a target

Start from the beginning

it's a her...

I looked at the woman next me, who was wearing a cap that covered her eyes and nearly half of her face, yet she looked familiar but I couldn't name her.

miss, i don't know why you're here but you look... nice.

As I recollect the scenario I'm in, I shook my head to get my mind off of it. "Uh, excuse me miss? Do i know you?" I inquired, but she only shrugged as we continued walking. did she just ignored me??

"Miss, I don't know what you're trying to do but if you want me you should atleast ask me to dinner first." I smirked as she came to a halt in her tracks and tightened her grip on my arm, but she soon let go as she realized how hard she was hanging on to my arm.

As we continued strolling around, she remained silent. I'm still not sure where we're heading, but I keep looking at her to gauge her mood, and she appears to be on the lookout for someone. I simply let her lead the way while I eat my bagel, unconcerned about where we end up. I'd be thrilled to accompany a beautiful lady who appeared out of nowhere and wanted to take me with her.

Before she shrieked with glee, I was beginning to feel at ease with her touch and smile. I looked at her shocked and saw that she was waving to someone; she then began sprinting towards them, and for some reason, I followed suit.

I noticed her hugging two tiny girls who are twins, and I overheard her exclaim, "Aww, my darling nieces!" as I observed the twins. Don't they look like the Olsen twins when they were younger? I grinned at the concept, but it quickly vanished as I realized who I was facing.

No fucking way.

It's THE mary-kate and ashley OLSEN alright. i swear i could faint right here right now. i didn't know they had kids? but which one? who owns this twins? hold up. if that's the olsen twins then is she... oH mY FUCKING–

And there she is, Elizabeth Chase fucking Olsen, the one and only, Scarlet damn Witch, Wanda Maximoff, my bab- i mean uh one of my favorite celebrities haha...

When a man came up from behind and went beside Elizabeth, I didn't realize I'd been staring for who knows how long, and it was the person I'd seen before. oh my god oh my god. that's robbie. her husband. ah shit. and i flirted with her earlier? really y/n? ugh.

I noticed Robbie was holding a small boy, which surprised me because I had no idea she was a mother. He appears to be attractive, and he has her eyes, which is a plus. Elizabeth must be his dominant spring, or something. I'm not a scientist, so I don't know!

I was just marveling at the beauty that is currently in front of me, the Olsen siblings and Robbie. No joke, but I adore Milo Greene's music, which I believe is underappreciated.