"I still missed you. You're my best friend. So, did you have fun on your trip with Haku?" Chihiro frowned. Bôh noticed her sadness and asked, "What happened? I thought you would want to spend some time alone with Haku."

"I did." Chihiro admitted. "It was going great until I found out that him, Lin, and Kamajii were secretly making plans to send me back to the human world."

Bôh's eyes widened. "Uh, oh."

Chihiro could easily read the guilty look on Bôh's baby face. "You knew?" Bôh pouted, confirming her suspicions. "I can't believe it!" She pulled away from him and climbed out from under all the pillows. "Who else was in on this?"

The pile of pillows exploded as Bôh surfaced. "Just Yu-bird."

"Yu-bird too!" Chihiro cried. "Why does everyone want me to leave?"

Bôh crawled over to her. "I don't want you to leave, Chihiro. I was actually against everything they were saying." Chihiro looked at him, hoping that one of her friends hadn't betrayed her. "They kept saying that it was for your own good and that you weren't thinking clearly when you decided to stay."

Chihiro scowled. "How would they know?"

"They just think that you didn't think the whole thing through completely and they don't want you to make a mistake that you'll end up regretting."

"And you went along with this? Why didn't you tell me?"

Bôh hung his head. He looked like he was going to cry. "Because I care about you, Chihiro. We all do, especially Haku. The spirit world is very dangerous to humans."

Chihiro crossed her arms and turned away. "So I've been told."

Bôh sniffed. "Chihiro, I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at us. We were all just doing what we thought was best."

Chihiro turned back to him. She felt her anger at her friends leaving her. Ok, so they hadn't handled the situation the best way possible, but they were doing it out of concern for her. But what was so bad about letting her stay? She was more than willing to take the risks. Was there another reason they wanted her to leave?

"Bôh, tell me what exactly you guys talked about." She said.

(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)

Haku was feeling terrible. At the moment, he was laying face down on his bed, muttering what an idiot he's been every now and then.

"I really screwed up this time." He moaned. "Now she's furious with me. What am I going to do?" A knock at the door interrupted his moping. He groaned and said in a barely audible voice. "Go away." The person either didn't hear him or didn't want that answer because they knocked again. "Go away." He said louder.

"Open this door right now, dragon!"

Haku sighed. That was Lin, and there was no way she would leave until she had her say. She was so stubborn.

Haku waved his hand and the door open, allowing Lin entrance. She walked over to his bed and observed him laying down with his face in his pillow for awhile.

"You know, it could be worse." She said.

"How?" asked Haku, not even looking at her.

Unable to think of something off the top of her head, Lin merely said, "Use your imagination."

Haku didn't say anything. He just continued to lay down, not moving. Lin was beginning to lose her patience.

"For goodness sake, get up already! You're acting like a child!"