Fortunately, although this farm is not big, many people lived in it before the end of the world. Although the death of death and the mutation of mutation have long been empty, many things in it are still preserved.

    Before he settled here, Zhao Lian had already checked the surrounding houses that could be opened. Naturally, he saw a lot of corpses, but because of the long time, they had already rotted into bones.

    She took Zhou Quchuan to the bedroom of a family, slammed the two mummy corpses tightly hugging each other on the bed, and then dug out a few thick clothes from the closet.

    Most of the clothes are also rotten and damaged, but there are still good quality, well preserved and upper body.

    Zhou Quchuan glanced at the mummy on the bed, feeling a little helpless, letting her hold her clothes and gesture on her body.

    Then the two were lucky to find two thick military coats in another room, and they had coats for the winter.

    After collecting clothes and shoes, Zhao Lun chopped a branch with a thick forearm, trimmed off the branches and bark, and made a simple laundry stick, let Zhou Quchuan go to the river to wash the clothes, wash them and dry them early, and it’s okay if it’s cold. wore.

    Seeing that Zhou Quchuan had gone obediently holding his clothes and holding a wooden stick, Zhao Lian took the knife and walked into the nearby woods, preparing to pick some wild vegetables and fruits, cut some firewood, and see if he was lucky enough to catch some game.

    Approaching noon, when Zhao Lun cut a bunch of branches, came out of the forest with a bag of wild vegetables and fruits, and prepared things and firewood in batches and moved back to the house to put them away, but he saw how many were erected on the bank of the river. The root of the tree stump is tied with a wire for drying clothes. Washed clothes are hung on the wire, and water is dripping down.

    Obviously, this was done by Zhou Quchuan.

    Zhao Lian felt a little surprised. Looking around the river bank, he didn't see Zhou Quchuan's figure, but there was a intensive sound of water splashing not far away. She hurriedly threw the thing in her hand to the ground and ran along with the sound.

    I saw a low-lying place covered by long grass, Zhou Quchuan was closing the net, and there were a lot of river fish in the net.

    Seeing her coming, Zhou Quchuan greeted, "Come and help me collect the net."

    Zhao Lian walked down and helped him drag the net up. There were at least a dozen or twenty fish in it, which was not too small.

    "Where did you find the fishnet?" Zhao Lun asked with some surprise.

    "In the cellar next to us, I still found a few bottles of unopened white wine in it. If it is too cold in winter, you can drink two to warm up your body." Zhou Quchuan said with a blushing face. In fact, Yuwang said. He found Hejiu in a small town twenty kilometers away from here, and at his speed, it only took ten minutes to find things back and forth.

    As for the zombies in the town and mutant beasts along the road? The speed of the zombies couldn't even touch his heels. As for the mutant beasts, no one dared to come forward to find death after feeling his aura.