❤️Sensitive Baby Kirishima x Reader❤️

A/N: Hi everyone!! Welcome to the first chapter of my MHA x Reader age regression Oneshots! These stories will mostly be caregiver character x little reader. (PS it's hard to find pics of the characters as caregivers/parents so here's them as babies instead!!) Feel free to send me requests or just chat in the comments!!

⚠️TW: Mentioning of sensory overload⚠️

Today you're enjoying some leisure time with your boyfriend and caregiver, Kirishima. The two of you are walking down a bustling street in the city, visiting shops and enjoying the sights.

You've been out for the majority of the day, taking the bus into the city and browsing through several stores, shopping for much needed groceries and even stopping to get some ice cream.

But after such a busy day you start to grow tired, just wanting to stop and relax. You begin to notice everything going on around you, as if all five of your senses became enhanced. The voices of people talking and laughing along with music being played over outdoor speakers make it hard to focus on just one of the sounds. The cars that pass seem to be speeding by, making them nauseous to follow, and the mixture of smells from the surrounding restaurants fill your nose almost fighting against themselves, and being nudged out of the way by a pair of kids racing down the sidewalk causes an unwelcome rush throughout your body.

Your mind begins to race and you struggle to focus on anything. You've never experienced such an abundance of things like this before, and you almost feel as though your being attacked head on.

Kirishima takes notice of you acting different, and his expression goes from being happy and content to one of concern.
"Y/N? Are you alright?" You both stop walking and you shake your head silently while squeezing your eyes shut. Kiri stands in front of you and crouches down, holding your hands.

"I-I don't know what's happening..." You look up to see Kiri's worried expression. Eijirou could tell that you're nervous, and he knows that the first thing you want to do when you're anxious or scared is to regress. However, he knows that even if you desperately need it you'll never ask, so he takes matters into his own hands.

"Do you want daddy to take you home now, baby?"
You give a small nod in response, feeling your eyes begin to tear up. "Okay baby shark, hold on tight to daddy okay?" Kirishima grabs your hands and begins leading you out of the crowd. As much as Kiri wanted to pick you up and cradle you right then and there, he knew how much you wanted to keep your regression a secret, so he settled for hand holding.

Once you guys make it back to your home, Kirishima picks you up and rests your head on his shoulder. He begins to rub your back and shush you gently as you cry and let out little hiccups.

"What gotten my little shark so upset?"
With that you're instantly in little mode, feeling the instant comfort from your caregiver.

"T-too many fings at wonce an I gots scared..." You burry your head into the crook of Kiri's neck, still continuing to cry. "S-scawy feewings an sounds."

With that Kirishima knew what happened. You experienced a sensory overload, something that can be really scary, especially for an age regressor.

"Awe baby..." Continuing to sooth you, Kiri plants a gentle kiss on your forehead. "How about we go get you into some comfy jammies and cuddle? How does that sound, hmm?"

You nod your head, only letting out a soft "mhm" followed by sniffles.

Kirishima lays you on your bed, and heads over to your dresser to pick out a onsie. Compared to regular PJ's onesies make you feel extra little, and Eijirou knows that it will help you relax.

"Okay we've got a deer onsie orrrrrr... a onsie with stars and moons on it!" Kiri holds them up for you to see, letting you decide on the outfit. Without hesitation you blurt out with a giggle.

"Deer! Deer!" You begin kicking your dangling feet in excitement. Suddenly you feel as if all of your anxiety has been relieved and that you can relax knowing that your caregiver will take care of you.

"Okay baby shark, arms up!"
You lift up your arms allowing Kirishima to pull your tshirt off over your head. Next you lie down on your back with your feet in the air, wiggling your toes. Kiri smiles and gives your feet a tickle before gently taking off your pants, earning a happy giggle.

Before you know it Kirishima has you all zipped up and snuggly.
"Now, are you all set for beddy-bye?"

You ponder for a moment before shaking your head.
"Nuh-uhs dada."

"No? Why not pumpkin?"
You point at the TV sitting on your dresser and stick your thumb in your mouth.
"You wanna watch something?" Nodding your head you begin sucking on your thumb, signalling that you wanted one of your favourite little space items.

Eijirou opens the draw of the nightstand and takes out a bright red pacifier with a fire truck on it.
"Is this the one, babes?" He smiles and you nod your head excitedly, watching as you open your mouth for the soother.

Next, Kirishima turns on the TV and switches to a children's channel.
"Look baby, Paw Patrol is on!" You giggle happily as your eyes glue themselves to the screen.

Kirishima lays down on the bed, his back to the mattress as he picks you up and lays you down on his chest. Your eyes remain on the TV as he brings his hand up to rub your back, the feeling being one of your favourites.

"Are you feeling any better now, baby shark?"
"Mhm a widdle." You nod you head subtly, grabbing onto Kiri's free hand and playing with his fingers.

For the rest of the evening you stay laying on Kiri's chest, him rubbing your back with a pacifier in your mouth as you watch endless cartoons until you fall asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word Count: 970