"Oh well nice to meet you shoto, has my child been a pain in the ass, just let me know and I can handle it," she said looking at her child who was giving Todoroki the side-eye.

"Yes ma'am, his language is terrible every time I say something he argues back and calls me peppermint or candy cane, icy-hot bastard, and kicked me out my chair this morning for scooting close to him to read his paper as we are partners and that's why we are here," todoroki said and bakugou looked at him but todoroki had the victim card.

"Alrighty I'll tend to that later, oh that reminds me, I and your father are going out you brat and you better behave also hand over your phone right now young sir," she said and bakugou gently slammed his phone in her hands.

"Thank you, stop being a punk before I treat you like one you brat," she said raising her hand and bakugou tried to Dodge but to his surprise, nothing happened.

"Anyways you two may go," she said but once bakugou passed bye she hit him upside his head.

"OWW mommy why the fuck would you do that," he said holding his head.

"I should of hit you again for that language you are using, I must of hit you back into third grade if your gonna recall me "mommy" now but I assume your training is worse you can handle it stop being a cry baby I ain't raised no bitch" she said grabbing her son's ear.

"Anyways show this kind sir, to your room and treat him with respect if anything or a peep I hear from this man over here who is kindly waiting says something you will get double the punishment, now I will leave," she said and walked away.

"You heard her, treat me with respect katsuki, if you call me a name, I will tell your mother, got that," the male said taking his shoes off setting them by the other shoes he presumes is the bakugou's family shoe's.

"Yeah you bastard," he said moving up the stairs but someone grabbed his wrist.

"What did you just say," the male said as he stopped bakugou.

"I said yes shoto," he said and the male let go with a sigh and they started going upstairs and into a hall and stopped at a door with all might stickers on it.

"Not a word about it," he said and the other male nodded, as they walked in revealing a whole all might collection of things leaving todoroki shocked as he recalls bakugou wanting to beat the man and be the best.

"Wow, bakugou nice room" todoroki said looking around and took a seat on bakugous bed.

"Not on my bed in the chair now," he said pointing to the chair.

"Why it's not a big deal," he said Patting the bed, making the male sigh.

"My house my rules"

"No, your parent's house, your parents' rules which is to treat me with respect unless you want me to repeat it to your mother," he said, and the male look at him and went to go sit in the chair pulling out the cardboard that was sitting by the door.

"Alright so we're going to start with this then move to the coloring," he said as he pointed to the instructions on the paper awaiza gave them, as the day progressed and the sun was at set.

"It's getting late I should go," todoroki said but the door creaked opened.

"I and your father are off we will be back tomorrow, I know how long that will be since we are busy I didn't expect it either, but there's food on the table, todoroki please stay and eat before you go," she said as she walked away, her high heels hitting the ground and soon heard another footstep as the keys jingle.

"Oh hello todoroki and Kat your mom has made dinner please eat it and you too can todoroki welp I'm off," the male said as he stopped by his son's door and opened it.