𝟎𝟎𝟖

narrative

november 13, 2020

anastasia knew she was definitely in love with vinnie. every time she was around him she felt as if she was flying in the clouds. as cheesy as it sounded she still got butterflies no matter what. sometimes she got nervous all around him due to the fact she was not used to being treated that way.

vinnie always made sure she felt as if she was home when she was with him. she knew they were still young to start thinking about their future together but she couldn't help but think how their future would look.

as long as she was his darling angel she knew she needed nothing else in the world. being with him made her feel as if she was the luckiest girl in the whole world. nothing else mattered as long as they were together.

she felt bad for her friends because there were days where she would bring his name in every conversation. but not in all of them to the point where she would annoy them.

"we should take more pictures to hang it in your room." vinnie suggested, looking back to see her polaroids that were placed behind the bed.

"i think i am, i just need to buy more films." anastasia was laying on vinnie's chest as he played with her hair. he always thought her hair was the softest thing he had ever touched.

"can you pass me my phone?" she asked him, he grabbed her phone that was by the nightstand.

she opened instagram and went to her notifications. she scoffed when she saw a name she never thought she was going to see since high school.

"what happened?" he asked from her sudden action, she shook her head and showed him her phone.

"this girl from high school followed me. and let's just say we never got along due to her actions and thoughts. so basically i hate her." she casually told him

vinnie smiled at her last words, she was never afraid to speak what was in her mind, especially about politics.

"well if you hate her then i'll hate her too. you rarely dislike a person, so they must have done something bad." he agreed with her

she pecked his lips before returning her attention to the tv.

"could he not be more perfect?" she thought to herself

suddenly an idea came to her brain, she was going to write a song about him. she had this thought going inside her brain along with some ideas on what to write.

before she forgot the words, she went to her notes on her phone and wrote "if i hate someone you'll hate em too."

"what are you writing?" vinnie asked trying to peek at what she was typing.

she moved her phone from his view, not allowing him to see. "you can't see." she let out a laugh

he tried to grab her phone from her but she quickly placed it behind her back. he furrowed his brows thinking about a way on getting the phone.

he started tickling her on her stomach causing her to laugh. "you ca-aan't" she tried to talk between her laughs "see, it's a su-uurprise" she had tears in her eyes from all the laughter which made vinnie flutter.