Chapter 45

Mom and dad I got a call from Rocky he is on his way home with Roxie .
Okay Riker we should have everything ready . Rydel is the food ready because Rocky is on his way home with Roxie ?
Yes mom everything is ready !
Dad I am hungry can we get some food before we go to grandma house ?
Honey grandma made some food and all your favorite honey .
Mom and dad we are here !
Welcome Roxie how you feeling honey?
Hi everyone I am feeling better still have little headache, But Am hungry do I small homemade tacos and pizza ?
Yes honey you do and it is ready come on let's go into the kitchen .
Roxie do you still want to go on a mini vacation?
Yes dad I would but I would like to spend time with you and do some catching up since I have been gone . But I also want to spend time with everyone else as well !
Honey that does sound good ! So you want the whole family to come with us still ?
Yes dad that would be great ! I think I want to go lay down Dad my head is hurting again and I know the doctor said it would for a couple of months . If you want you can talk with the rest of the family about some ideas to go on vacation at !
Alright honey you can go lay on my bed if you would like !
Thanks Dad I will and Dad I love you !
I love you too My Roxie baby !
Hey mom and dad where you at ?
We are in the kitchen son ! How is Roxie doing ?
She is resting she has a headache! But she wants me to talk with you all to see where you all would like to go on vacation!
Hey Rocky where is our Roxie at ?
She is resting everyone and she would like us to go on vacation together if everyone can  have time to do that ?
Rocky we have loads of time .Where does she want to go ?
She wants us to figure that out and maybe we can surprise her!
I have a idea why not go to Ireland since we never been there ? What do you all think about staying for a month and then maybe go to  Jamaica after that?
Wow guys it's a plan let's do it ! Ryland can you set up the hotels and we don't have to worry about booking air tickets we have our own plane .
I will get on it maybe we can leave Wednesday! If we can get stuff packed and ready to go !
Ryland that is tomorrow but we can do it ! Rocky it's been 3 hours  should we go and check on Roxie?
Wow time did fly by  and yes I will go check on her and let her know what we have come up with then we can start packing since we are leaving tomorrow .
Roxie honey time to wake up baby.
Hi Dad how long have I been sleeping for and did you all figure out were we are going on our trip?
Baby you been sleeping almost 4 hours . And yes we're are leaving tomorrow morning and out first spot is Ireland and then from there we are going to Jamaica ! What do you think ?
Dad I love it and I will start packing for our trip .
Okay everybody ready everything is in the plane net stop Ireland.
Rocky where is Roxie at ?
Riker I believe she went and lay down for a while since it is going to be a little while before we get there . Is everything alright ?
Yes I just haven't had much time to talk with her since she has been through a lot !
Yes she has Riker so I am guessing it is high time you talk because holding things in is not a good thing .
I agree 100 percent on that one !
Riker just be honest with her . Because there is a lot of history between you both .
I know Rocky believe me I know that . I will be back in a while .
Hi Roxie how you doing ?
Am doing alright Riker . So what brings you to my room ?
I came up here to talk to you about some things that need to be talked about and the tension between us !
Riker I am fine we are good there is really nothing for us to talk about .
Roxie I know u are not telling me the truth because you stated you like me !
Riker I did say that but I know that you don't feel the same way so if you don't mind I would like to finish packing please .
Okay Roxie I will let you finish packing .
Riker can you ask my dad to come see me please !
I will Roxie !
Rocky your daughter wants to see you.
Okay Riker is everything okay?
Yes everything is alright I need to go get packed I will see you in the morning .
Roxie honey you wanted to see me honey.
Yes dad I am all packed and wanted to know if you wanted to go get some dinner with me ?
Sure honey where do you wanted to eat at ?
I was thinking some Mexican food .
That sounds great let's go eat honey . Honey you sure you are alright ?
Yes Dad I am alright .