Chapter Forty-Seven

Start from the beginning

However, I was slowly starting to lose concentration as my attention was dragged onto Damon who silently watched the movie.

He instantly felt my eyes on him, as he dragged his eyes away from the screen, raising an eyebrow at me in question.

I just smiled innocently and shook my head, but something told me he didn't believe me, even still he returned his attention back to the movie, letting his fingers trail up and down my upper arm, which was mostly covered by my shirt.

It was calming and I somehow managed to get closer to him, enjoying how relaxed I actually felt. Who knew having a boyfriend would be so much fun? And I couldn't ask for a better one, but the movie was the least of my concern at this point.

I had a much better idea, and this one was definitely a lot more fun, I thought so anyway.

I turned my eyes back to the giant screen, yet I wasn't watching the movie, instead I let my hand wander, in my current position it was just resting on his knee, which was a good starting place if I do say so myself.

My hand trailed up his knee, closing in on his thigh and I felt his eyes immediately shift towards me, I tried to keep a straight face as I kept my eyes locked on the big screen, and my hand stopped, lingering on his thigh.

It didn't take long before I saw him smirk and turn back to the movie. See? How can I not?

I returned to my movements, my hand going further up his thigh but this time he didn't turn his attention away from the movie, and just let me do what I wanted, all with a smirk on his face.

Something told me he wasn't actually watching the movie anymore, his attention was on me, even if he was pretending it wasn't.

It was exciting and knowing we were in a movie theatre just made it even more so, there was no real risk of us being caught, which I was thankful for, because I wanted some attention from my boyfriend.

I held back my smile as I rubbed at his upper thigh slowly, drawing circles with my fingers, all while my eyes remained on the movie.

Damon shifted underneath my hand, and I heard him clear his throat, I had to stop myself from looking over at him, pretending everything was normal, which was freaking hard to do.

Then I got more daring and straight up just placed my hand over his crotch, feeling him jump underneath me.

I held back a laugh, feeling his eyes on me again, but pretending I wasn't paying attention, it was too dark to see anything out of the corner of my eye, so I had to envision what his face would look like right now, and nearly laughed aloud.

Damon instantly hardened underneath my hand, which was splayed across his crotch, the material of his jeans providing too much of a barrier for my liking.

The movie got louder as I started rubbing him through his jeans, my movements were painfully slow and honestly, I was having too much fun.

I felt myself getting excited with what I was doing, damn it, that wasn't part of the plan, but honestly, what was I thinking? Of course, this would turn me on.

I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts, still pretending to watch the movie that had become way too loud, I could barely hear myself think, but I could imagine Damon's breathing picking up as I felt him shifting beside me.

This went on for a few more minutes before I started to move my hand faster, grabbing him firmly through his jeans and over the movie, I faintly heard him hiss.

Damon's hand grabbed mine, stopping my movements, and finally I tore my eyes away from the screen.

We locked eyes in the darkness of the movie theatre, and even though we could barely see anything, his eyes shone brightly. He trapped me, paralysed as I got lost in his red eyes that shone just for me.